Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Was I accepted?}

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok we can start)

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

{Was I accepted?}
Yes you were and i walked up to Sasha and said " Haii im skye"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I See a pretty girl talking to another girl and i walk over and say hi to both of them

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked through the school quietly, seeing people talk and laugh, while I was here with no one. I sighed and opened my dorm's door and entered, getting my stuff for training. I exited my dorm once again and locked it. 

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I seen a girl walking out of her dorm and i ran up to her and introduced myself i said " Haii im skye its a pleasure to meet yu" and i say the same to the guy that approched me

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I say " Hey im Tyler" Wink

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
A girl ran up to me with a bright smile, "Hi, I'm Skye! It's a pleasure to meet you," She said and I gave her a small smile.  "Hello Skye, I'm Violet. Nice to meet you too," I answered. 

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I blush and say " nice to meet you" then turn toward the girl and ask her " I love your name!"

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Just so you gals know, my character is from Russia.}

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos