Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Yo guys, she isn't that slow. She is a blurr and if she is considered super fast as a supernatural, think, seeing her is rare air. I don't even think a teleported would know where she is. She is everywhere. The Sadow sensed followers she grinned wickedly. God bless them, hold on tight ! she thought. She ran this time, going around the school six times in a few seconds she appeared right behind them and before they could start their search she had nicked Violets muffin. " Thanks!". She winked and whizzed away before they could react
{My character finished her muffin while she was in the cafeteria...}

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I sat on the ground and caught my breath

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Jeez XD

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I turned in to a trash can around the outside of school and when she passed i tagged the tip of her foot barley then fell over

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
To meet her, you gotta out run time and outfox the fox

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I went to Skye and helped her up and we lookedfor Violet

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Growling as the girl got my muffin, I followed right behind her. I was practically fast as she was. I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down, both of up tumbling and rolling. I snatched my muffin back and winked at her, "Thanks," I said sarcastically and ran off, eating my muffin.  No one takes things from me without paying. 

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The Shadow laughed playfully feeling half sorry for the girl. She was having fun!! She yelped and ran up the building onto he roof using the window sills. At the top where she was sure no one else has access to, she took her hood off. Maia's lovely black locks tumbled down her back, her eyes gleamed. then, she revealed her face, he was quite attractive really. She grabbed her hood and flue and turned herself into smoke she danced with the wind playing a tune softly

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{Jomeimei: If you don't know how my character looks like, my form is on page 3.}

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I know

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

School time

School time

Mods vs users!

how to know what a true friend is

Whats your favorite game?

latest videos