Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

i only wanted to love (( ATJ ))

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
You live in a world of fire you humans are unable to live in these conditions and as your forests begin to burn into flames your people must live in a fire proof barrier . many people are becoming sick and getting blisters from the heat. Men are forced to find water and build a bigger encloser for the people. But there are supernatural people they are able to create water and resources these are called elementals there are also shifters who's abilities are to fight the fire.are you able to live this way or are you going to die in this harsh brutal world we now call Flambiona. Rules: No talking lke dis Do not do not do not!! Rp like this * walks down street* says hello unless i approve which means show me an example No going far with love can get prego Must make a human and supernatural between elemental or shifter a boy and a girl as well so no one gets left out FORMS: Name: Age: Looks: Human or supernatural?: Weakness: Elemental or shifter?: have fun!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Anyone?

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Pleez join!!!

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
FORMS: Name: Alliayah "Aliyah" Marstone Age: 14 Looks: Human or supernatural?: Supernatural Weakness: If Aliyah is hit beneath her knee, she may fall into a numb state, which makes her obviously able to attack; The reason for this weakness is she had a cut on her leg, which never fully healed. Only a scar- from surgery- remained, which made her feel numb along with her powers. Elemental or shifter?: Elemental

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

FORMS: Name: Alliayah "Aliyah" Marstone Age: 14 Looks: Human or supernatural?: Supernatural Weakness: If Aliyah is hit beneath her knee, she may fall into a numb state, which makes her obviously able to attack; The reason for this weakness is she had a cut on her leg, which never fully healed. Only a scar- from surgery- remained, which made her feel numb along with her powers. Elemental or shifter?: Elemental

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? And I got a question too, if I put Human would I have to put Elemental or shifter?

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( thank you but now you must make a human boy now!)) Name: Johanna Harrison age: 17 Looks: jet black hair very thick, her eyes are a stunning light blue but many people say she has green eyes insteas, she is very small and has pale skin. Weakness: When she gets hit in the forehead she faints it all happened when she was hit by a burning tree her wound healed but sudden effects came in. Supernatural or human: Human Elemental or shifter?: N/A Name: Andy Warzon Age:19 Looks: brown hair that sweeps over his eyes, green emerald colored eyes, tall athletic figure and tan skin Weakness: When people make fun of him he is unabled to be controlled he may kill his enemy . Hoch many people see as a good thing but he may attack n innocent person and gradually kill them., Supernatural or human ?: Supernatural Elemental or shifter: Shifter

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name| Arianna Age|19 Looks| Weakness| she gets weak when someone lookes hre in the eyes. She cannot take it when someone elses thoughts collide with hers. She passes out. She first noticed this weakness when her mom looked her in the eyes. Supernatural or Human| Human Elemental or Shifter| n/a. Name| Eliot Age| 18 Looks| Weakness| he faints when he smells something burning. He witnessed someone burning before. Supernatual or Human| Supernaturl Elemenatap or Shifter| Elemental (Can i join.?(:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, will post meh from in a sec, kinda busy right now.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos