Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Crash, Bang, Zoom. [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Our characters are both in America. But they both get accepted to a school in Paris. They get on the plane and the plane has a horrible crash.Some are injured and some dead. But our characters have only mild injuries. They get on a different plane and get to paris. They arrive at the school to find out that the dorms are all fied. There is one smal one left with two rooms, so they have to share it. They each get a room. Would you like to make your girl, ma'am?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! Name: Cattrina 'Cat' Age: 16. So, so cose to being 17 Gender: Gal! xP Looks: Red soft hair, down past her butt. She has baby bue eyes with a hint of green. When she's excited or happy her eyes becomme bright. Her skin is soft an smooth. She has a tattoo down her side of paw prints walking. They start around her rids and end at her hip. Freckles scatter her cheeks and she has adorible dimples. =3 Perso: Funny, smart, super shy, creative, crazy, pathetic at times. Cat loves to smile and laugh. she is super crazy. She will be ivious at times. She is sky when you meet her, but then she gets really outgoing. Bio: Cat was raised with a big family. Seven brothers and four sisters. Her parents divorced. Her dad moved away and remarried. They had five kids. She now has five step brothers and sisters and eleven sibings. She get go go alone on a plane after raising enough money herself to go to an art school in Paris. She is Super excited.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Greyson 'Grey' Charm Age: Greyson is midway through his seventienth birthday. Looks: Grey has flippy black hair that kind of... swirls around his head, just above his silve eyes, hense his name. Every since he was a baby, his eyes have been several shades of grey, a unique factor. He's not much of a body builder, if you know what I mean, but he has a huge smile. Personality: He's a fun guy, and very smart, not much of an active person. He's a helpless romantic, and awfully comforting.  Bio: Greyson grew up in a quiet foster home with lots of other foster kids, and was surprisingly able to raise enough money in the past few years to go to Paris for an art program.  Would you please start? Big Grin

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the late reply!!) I got out of om's car. 'Thanks! See you! I'll miss you!" I say, hurrying into the airport, not wanting to iss my flightly. I ha my suitcase and my backpack. My laptop safe in y backpack.  I was very self consice and had small locks on my bags. I got my ticket and sat in a seat, waiting for the flight to be called.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat at Terminal A8, tapping my foot impatiently as I awaited my flight to Paris. I sighed as I looked around, nervous. I'd never really been far from home, never had the chance... I sat back, excited to say the least. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I put an earbud in, playing music quietly, not wanting to miss the flight being called.  She hummed to the tune, scetching in her journal. she put her feet up on her suitcase and llooked up once in a while to seeif anyone she knew would be going to the same school in Paris and the same flight. It wasn't likely, but she did anyway.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes caught those of a girl I had seen around town and I smiled gently, waving to her faintly. This would be a very long flight, so if I could make a friend, why not?

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and waved back. I knew him from ast year. We were both on the straight A list. But I didn't think he knew me. Last year I was a complete nerd. Dorky glasses, bad teeth, zits covered my face. I had gotten my braces off and had perfeect teeth, contacts (And backup glasses, and perfect skin. I oubt he reconized me anyways.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, and stood up, walking across the terminal, and sitting beside her. I had to think for a moment, seeing as I was horrible with name, and I smield,"Cat... Right?"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ding ding ding!" Cat says with a laugh. "And you're name is- Is..... Don't tell me......." There was a pause. "I got nothing." I laughed, completey forgetting everything.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

latest videos