Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Crash, Bang, Zoom. [Private]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile and kiss his cheek softly, hugging him a little. I had nothing to say, but actions speak louder than words.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I leaned in and kissed her forehead gently, sighing. I stepped back,"The dean wanted to talk to us... Want to get ready?"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and nodded. "Alright." I say and slip off the counter.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and walked to my room, changing into clean clothes. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat: I put on my new sirt and a pair of jeans. I walkd out of my room after brushing my hair an smiled at him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I took her hand and walked with her outside. The bitter French air hugged my arms as we began to walk across campus. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at the ground as I walked. something felt odd to me.. Something was wrong. i just wasn't sure what it was yet. I sigh slightly and look up for a minute.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
We made it to the dean's office after five minutes of walking and we had to wait before going inside. 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
I sigh a little as we walk in when they motioned us to come in. I look up at the dean's face to see a glare of pity. I haed being pitied. Made me feel useless and brought attention to me. I needed no attention.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, you two, we understand that circumstances you are under,"the dean began, looking back and forth between the both of us. I sighed and nodded, and then she continued,"What happened to you is devastating, but if you want to continue your stay and education here, you must begin classes like everyone else. No lolly gagging. We will provide you with new books and supplies that you have purchased from us, but nothing more. You are expected to keep yourself on time and willing to learn. Am I understood?"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Room on the Broom

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

latest videos