Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Brooseus Middle School of magical creatures

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
Hello, welcome to Brooseus Middle School. Here you can meet others of your unusual species. Need anything? Contact me, Principal Brooseus, in this fourm. Below is the enrollment fourm..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Name: Age: Grade: Personality: Species: Looks: Other: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Meet new friends!                                                                                                                                    ~Principal Brooseus

I'll tell my father about this! - Draco Malfoy

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
NameDazedakka Merion Age:12 SpeciesBig Frownentaur Looks: Teal hair, light skin,white eyes,white horse body Personality: Sakka loves to help people. She also is smart,caring,and sassy. Grade:7th Other; Sakka's eyes turn red when mad, eyes turn blue when sad, white when happy

Posted By:
Katykare
Katykare
StarStarStar
Name: Kat Valentine Age: 11 Grade: 6 Personality: Funny sweet nice. Species: Vampire Looks: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, Other: None.

Kat a licensed board helper
comment me at any time.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Juliet Williams  Age: is 2,000 but looks 14 Grade:8th Personality: catty confident but kind. Species: Vampire Looks: amazing very attractive figure. Beautiful auburn hair that glows in all light. Sapphire turquoise blue eyes. Other: all the boys on campus fall for her.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
You are accepted! Now you can rp in this                                                                              -Principal Brooseus

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scarlet Lockhart Age: 12½ Species: Fairy/Pixie Personality: Shy, Bubbly & quiet Looks: (profile pic) Powers: (Flight) Future, Electronics, Nature (plants & animals.) Other: she's a great artist.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
ALL OF U R ACCEPTED! NOW U CAN RP IN HERE! (First person RP plz) Oh and BethieBoots, they should make a PandF episode where Phineas and Isabella actually become a couple LOL!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Brooseus" wrote:

ALL OF U R ACCEPTED! NOW U CAN RP IN HERE! (First person RP plz) Oh and BethieBoots, they should make a PnF episode where Phineas and Isabella actually become a couple LOL!
(I hope your not making fun of my origin of fanfare?!? I think that means 'are you making fun of what i'm a fan of', I haven't a clue.)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
I just think it would be cool if they were, like where Isabella kissed Phineas in the movie! :3

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Brooseus" wrote:

I just think it would be cool if they were, like where Isabella kissed Phineas in the movie! :3
(ah, you know my favourite part, Lol. My BFF, Emma's favourite part was when they were falling into the lava, she said it went down hill after they didn't land in it... When can this RP be, you know, RP-ified? xD )

Phinbella Fan Logo

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos