Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A musician's private academy (RP -open))

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot:  How would you like to go to a school that teaches only music?  These lucky and talented pre-teens get to go here for the next couple years of their life.  Each Saturday they all get to perform in a band in front of a 10,000 person crowd.   Wanted:  A piano teacher, a drum teacher, a band teacher, a principal, a a guitar teacher, an electric bass teacher, and a voice coach. Schedule:   8:10 AM to 9:00 guitar lesson. 9:05 AM to 9:55 bass class. 10:00 AM to 10:50 piano class. 10:50 AM to 12:30 break and lunch. 12:35 PM to 1:25 voice lessons. 1:30 PM to 3:00 band practice. Rules: No swearing. Don't talk lik dis. Use "These" when your character is talking. Use (these) when you're talking out of character. Form:   Name: Age (10-13): Looks: Personality: Instrument played in band: Other: If you want to be a teacher/principal, please use this form. Name: Age: Looks: Personality: What does he/she do? Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes and thanks! 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Amanda Anderson. Age:  12. Looks:  Amanda has black a little longer than shoulder length hair with bangs, brown eyes, and light skin. Personality:  Confident, always into the latest trends, a bit snobby, has a big ego, and wants to be a super star.   Instrument played in band:  Her voice. Other:  Her father is a mega-billionare.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Bianca Di'Angelo Age:11 Looks: Bianca has bright blue eyes.She also is always wearing her auburn hair down.She normally has glasses on and pale skin Personality: Bianca is a bit of a nerd at times and always tries to not be in the spotlight.She shines at the front of the crowd but loves the drums also.She is a big tomboy because she has 7 older brothers and her mom left when she was three. Instrument in Band: She has two the first is her voice and the second is drums. Other: Her brothers are very athletic and she is also.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks.  

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start?

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm going to make a teacher first, but then we can totally start.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

latest videos