Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A musician's private academy (RP -open))

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Carrie Parker. Age:  24. Looks:  Blond wavy hair, brown eyes, light skin.  She always wears casual clothes. Personality:  Friendly, caring, smart, kind. What does he/she do?  Carrie is a guitar teacher. Other:  Carrie used to tour the world playing guitar and singing, but now she's dedicated herself to teaching music.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to start or shall I?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.) Amanda was so excited to start this unique private school.  Of course didn't say that out loud because she thought that she was supposed to be above schools like this.  Amanda got out of her limousine and walked through the school doors with her butler right behind her. Carrie started strumming her guitar.  She only had a couple minutes left before she taught her new class.  She finished the last of her lesson plan.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bianca saw the girl with the butler and limousine.She walked into the school.She guessed that she was rich.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda saw a girl walk in with no butler.  Amazing!  Amanda had never seen a girl without a butler!  She must be homeless she thought. (I'm sorry this is so late.)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bianca rolled her eyes.She smiled.She had a home but no butler.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda walked over to Bianca.  "You poor girl!  No butler!  How do you ever manage?" Amanda said teasing.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"How do you live with a guy following you every where.?"Bianca asked.She walked out of the hall.She went into guitar class.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi Bianca!  How are you?  I'm Ms. Carrie, your guitar teacher.  I'll try to make this class as fun as possible!" Carrie said cheerfully. "That girl thinks she's so smart!  I'll show her!" Amanda muttered walking into class.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

Han Han Me Crazy Hun

latest videos