Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Vocaloid High (ATJ & open 4 fans)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Vocaloid High is basically an arts middle school & high school in Tokyo,Japan that is famous for teaching all the Vocaloid member's & their invention of the Vocaloid sound system.People who are really talented at arts,drama & tech are chosen for this elite school.The students who graduate there actually have a high chance of making it into showbiz,like the Vocaloid group. Rules: - No swearing,inappropriateness,some things like that -Of course romance & fight scenes are allowed -NOTE: Before starting the rp,almost all of the rpers have to know what Vocaloid is,either the sound system, the characters or the songs that you've heard that was Vocaloid.Pls do some research (if u want to,otherwise,u can just ask fans of it that u know)if u don't know what it is because some ppl or I will mention terms from Vocaloid. Form: Name: Age: ( 11-18 ) Gender: Look: Personality: Talent: (visual arts,drama,tech,vocals,instrument)(U can have 2 max) Any clubs & what position: (e.g: Student council(president) ) Other:

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Bump)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
Ninjagirl No.1
Ninjagirl No.1
StarStarStar
Name: Amy Honda Gender: 16 years old Age: 16 years old Looks: (Like my profile picture) Personalty: Shy, calm,mature,quiet.But can be kind, and gentle Talents: Vocal Club: Student council treasurer Other: Rin is cool!

VOCALOID FANS,UNITE!!!
I love bunnies too, and they go hop,hop, hop =^_^=

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"Ninjagirl No.1" wrote:

Name: Amy Honda Gender: 16 years old Age: 16 years old Looks: (Like my profile picture) Personalty: Shy, calm,mature,quiet.But can be kind, and gentle Talents: Vocal Club: Student council treasurer Other: Rin is cool!
(U can join & pls invite other Vocaloid fans too!)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Name: Lily Shiroi Age: 14 Gender: Girl Look:  Personality: outgoing (shy if she's new in an area),crazy,smart,disorganized,bubbly,sometimes the actions that she does is funny Talent: Visual arts & tech Club: Tech club vp,student council secretary Other: I LOVE LUKA!

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Rate the song above you

Slap The Keyboard :p

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What are you wearing right now?

Slap The Keyboard :p