Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
This Rp is gonna be about royal people from different kingdoms having to go to a highschool that will prep them for the throne. Rules: 1.) There is swearing allowed just not like a whole bunch. 2.) Romance is involved and be as detailed at you can. 3.) Try to type so other people can understand you, please. 4.) No starting unless I am on. 5.) If your a girl you have to be from the Demons kingdom unless you ask it dosent mean you have to be evil. 6.) And if your a guy then you have to be something that thats like a mithical creature like a vampire and etc.and thats it for the rules the fourm yu have to fill out is below Name: Skye Blue Age: 16 Appearence: Long beautiful brown hair, Eyes tht change with her emotion, Has beautiful curves, Has glasses but only wears them when she needs to see far away, has long eyelashes, plump pink lips always painted nails, and beautiful smile Personality: Nice, Funny, Cool, Popular with guys and girls mostly guys, Always helps a friend, A leader, Good sense of humor, Violent when crossed, Scary when she wants to be, Seductive when she wants, and flirts alot with guys she likes, and always has a guy crushing on her, always has a boyfriend, and hasnt commited to anyone because she hasnt found the right guy Kingdom: Princess of the Vampire Kingdom Powers: I can do everything perfectly Big Grin Other: Next In line for the throne of the vampires

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Er... .__. May I, Izzabellur, or ArtemisMoonHunt, join this RolePlay? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

[ Er... .__. May I, Izzabellur, or ArtemisMoonHunt, join this RolePlay? ]
Yeah lol you can just fill out the form with your own personality for yur character okai?

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? I'll be a guy, except he's a fairy NAME: Josh AGE:17 APPEARANCE:Jet black hair  that is swept to the side, deep violet eyes that make you feel confortable, his lips are salmon colored yet a bit pale. His skin is tannish. PERSONALITY: Always has a smile on his face, like ALWAYS, Funny, a bit rude and disrespectful yet really funny. KINGDOM:Gods POWERSBig Frownan enchant things, use spells, he sparkles in the dark, and he flys SPECIES: Fairy  since I think my Charrie is perfect I will give him a flaw. FLAW:he cares too much for his friends so when it comes to saving the world or saving his freinds, he would probably.......

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
yeah yu can join Big Grin

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Yeah eeryone that wants to join can join as ong as yu fill the forum out Big Grin

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by The Shadow) Age:16 gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly. looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment..* sigh* ( again. Sorry.) and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. She can steal stuff with amazing agility and she is not afraid to use her powers. Even dark magic. she is considered super fast to even supernaturals Weapon(added) knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away.  Kindom: she is the Queen of Thieves.  Powers: she can pretty much to everything. For her, anything is possible....literly 

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
START

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Um we need more people

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say "Chicken" wins-moved