Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

As Shadow touched them. They bloomed with violent colors and soft outsides. They were beautiful. She beamed wildly and forgot about waiting. " thank you." she whispered smiling. She set the down n the earth and they rooted in the spot. She nodded at her work, satisfied. She held out her hand beaming 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Unless you count pranks," she sighed looking into his green eyes. Before she knew it she was already kissing him. "SORRY!" She said very worried he might not like her back. She knew she shouldn't have asked for help. He life was over. This was the the day Cassidy's rep died. Josh stood there stunned , the flowers bloomed. "Whoa," he said. Taking a sip I'd soda that he had leafy bought. He also bought some popcorn. "Let get going," he said makeing  his armin a V position like a gentleman.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow beamed and linked arms with him. She and Josh walked into a movie theatre and looked at the long list of movies. Shadow pouted " I cant choose! I've never seen a movie in a theatre before. " she bit her lip

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost was shocked first. He had no idea of how to react, so he kissed her back. "S... sorry. I didn't know how to... react." He said, embarrassed.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-I should just go...." She said her cheeks red as a baboons but. She picked up her books , and began shoving her stuff into her shoulder bag. "Never?" He teased light with a just kidding smile. "We can see the house at the end of the street." Josh started although he didn't seem sure." How about wreck it Ralph?" He was embarresed of such a kid movie.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"No. Please stay." He said. Now he was really nervous, and had color in his face. "Earlier, I actually wanted to know... If you would like to go... somewhere..." He said. "I'm sorry, I'm new to this. I've never done this before, actually."

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow pointed at one". What about....that one. "The Hunger Games. The title read. She smiled softly. " have you seen it?" she asked

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy smiled, he was also reddish. "Yeah!" She said rather excitedly, " I mean, sure." She said calmly although on the inside she was super excited. She sat back down and smiled at him, she wa glad he understood. "Again, I'm sorry I umm... Kissed you. I just really liked you and nobody has ever really liked me as a friend, then I had a crush on you and I just- Ugh never mind." "No, although I've seen the previews they look awesome!" He said really excited for the movie. He could finally have his dream date. After he wanted to treat her to ice cream.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"N... No, really don't worry." He said, as calmed as possible. "Well... where would you like to... go?" He asked, insecure. He was actually a novice at dating. But, it seemed like this was working fine. Nailed it bro. Just don't ruin it. - Brain

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't really know," she said very happily, she wa finally going to get a date! With a cut guy! How could this get better? She smiled as she said "Pizza? Or umm ice cream... What ever?" She was totally happy, she looked at her phone and turned it on for a second, I was 7:42 their curfew was 8:30 but she was ready to break the rules.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

latest videos