Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: August West Age: 16  gender: Female. Looks:  Personality: Quiet, Sarcastic, Fragile, Determined, Always one to smirk. August may not always be kind, but she is there if you need her. She may appear emotionless, but inside-- she isn't afraid of being whom she was meant to be, herself. She is one to stick up for people, even if she doesn't like them. She can be your worst nightmare, but not always. Despite her horrible past, she tries to hide her depressed emotion... even though it fails. For being a loner, she has no one to talk to about her problems. Biography: Even though people think she is a careless, laid-back sort of girl, she has always been bullied since she had been young. She has been hit a lot, her heart is so fragile-- she always feels as if she is living a nightmare. Her mother and father don't help her with anything, they don't care if she is bull!ed or not, they just expect a lot from her-- mostly the stuff she cannot give them. August keeps her hood over her head because of this... She isn't afraid to fight back... but she is just.. weak when they strike at her.  Kingdom: She is a Princess of Magic...? Powers: August is able to create and control electricity around her; she is able to create her own electricity-- causing her eyes to glow an electric blue, and an evil smirk to lay behind her appearance. [May I join?]
[ So..Am I like.. in? o-o? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: August West Age: 16  gender: Female. Looks:  Personality: Quiet, Sarcastic, Fragile, Determined, Always one to smirk. August may not always be kind, but she is there if you need her. She may appear emotionless, but inside-- she isn't afraid of being whom she was meant to be, herself. She is one to stick up for people, even if she doesn't like them. She can be your worst nightmare, but not always. Despite her horrible past, she tries to hide her depressed emotion... even though it fails. For being a loner, she has no one to talk to about her problems. Biography: Even though people think she is a careless, laid-back sort of girl, she has always been bullied since she had been young. She has been hit a lot, her heart is so fragile-- she always feels as if she is living a nightmare. Her mother and father don't help her with anything, they don't care if she is bull!ed or not, they just expect a lot from her-- mostly the stuff she cannot give them. August keeps her hood over her head because of this... She isn't afraid to fight back... but she is just.. weak when they strike at her.  Kingdom: She is a Princess of Magic...? Powers: August is able to create and control electricity around her; she is able to create her own electricity-- causing her eyes to glow an electric blue, and an evil smirk to lay behind her appearance. [May I join?]
[ So..Am I like.. in? o-o? ]
(Remember Bee said you were in even before you posted your form. So I guess yeah, you're in. If you don't trust me, Ask the OP personally. I told you she left the RP.)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
smile shadow blushed in the faint light of the screen. In the front row you had to looke straight up to see the screen. It was awesome. The movie ended

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll I don't have any real friends, so about tomarrow?(Saturday)" she said looking at the ground, somtimes she loses friends when she does pranks. She smiled again, she hoped he said yes. Josh felt shadows hand creep out of his. He watched the rest of the movie siglently his hand on his chin and his elbow on the arm rest.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Sure, tomorrow seems fine." He said. "But, um... this may sound weird but, do you really need help with your homework?" He asked. Dude, you just ruined it.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
 It crept not his hand

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Where may I jump in?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Dunno, It's friday, and school is over already. Choose where you want to jump in. The school has dorms too. It's a good start.)

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
DUDE? GO TO THE PRIVATE ROLEPLAY!!! WE ARE WAITING 4u!!!I FINISH BOOKS, RENEE, AVERY, CANDYHEARTS, MICHELLE, KAYKAYZ, AND MOI!!!

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(What the heck was that!? Who are you talking to?)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Friends

latest videos