Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Um... who was your "friend"? Nost asked. "He didn't seem very friendly" He giggled. He actually liked the house, it was.. big. (?) The environment was strange for him. And he liked it.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh him- he's just a stupid mound of dust.!" She teased as she sat down in a bean-bag chairs across from Nost. She guess turned for him to sit, so far this library study date was the best EVER! She smiled looking into his green eyes then she summoned water with a snap of a finger. Of course she can control water. So yeah.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost summoned a ghost. "Heh, now no one will annoy us..." He said, as he sat down with her.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
...* whistles*

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"I could get used to thi-" her phone had interrupted her. It was a text from a girl next door. They were doing inspections if everyone was in their dormitory. "We need to go," she said to Nost. "Now!" She finished she grabbed his hand once a agian and shot through he front door. She hailed a taxi and actually knocked him out for a moment when it was time to pay. She used the key to open the school door and close it again. She walked to her dormitory with Nost. "Thanks Nost," she said to him. She closed the door then opened it again, this time she kissed his cheek before she closed it again.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
When the girl left, Nost was.. well, he had no words for it. This had been the weirdest but greatest night of my life! I can't wait for tomorrow!. He now took a bath, and went to sleep. It was the only thing he had left to do, but always thinking in Cassidy.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Lah blah blah, goodbye...blah blah blah blah blah. Shadow is in her dorm.  Shadow slipped into bed thinking about her day with Josh. She sighed dreamily. After dorm checks were out, she snuck out of bed and crept down the hall to Joshes dorm

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy took a bath, since she could control water, she looked most radiant after it. She climbed in the twin beds that she had combined to make a queen sized bed. She smiled while thinking about Nost. His named echoed through her head. She just couldn't get him out of her mind.  Get out, get out, get out of head my head and fall into my arms instead She sang this song becouse it described her scene perfectly. Until fianally she fell asleep of exhaustion. But she fell asleep thinking about Nost.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( cuz you've got that one thang. God I hate that song. )

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(WELL I don't love them but I like them and I REALLY LOIKE THAT SONG)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos