Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Okay

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
The Flame Swordsman
The Flame Swordsman
Star
Hey my RP name will be saskue and I'm a guardian angle that looks like a human but has giant angle wings and I'm the god of thunder and when I'm angry bright white light comes out of my eyes and mouth and my wings turn black I can fly at the speed of light and I'm the son of Thor and I live I'n the heavens and the weapon I use is a samurai type sword and I can make lightning travel through it I'm the prince and I'm an immortal god and I have a pet Pegasus lol so yea that's about it :P Big Grin

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
DUDE LETS START NOW. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Lmao calm done bro lets start

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Ya!

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Maintenant!

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
~ The first day of the school year ~  the principle: Goodmorning ladies and gentle man I am pleased to announce the freshman this year Skye,Maia,Nost,Josh,Cassidy,Peter, and saskue

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Yay!)

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No one knows her name.....please just use her nickname.  Shadow entered the school squinting slightly. Many thoughts scraped at her had in a second. She barely paused, she was light speed. She flashed down the halls, only showing her long black hood as she darted down the halls

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
*I walk up to the stage ad introduce myself as Skye the princess of the vampire kingdom and explain how I need training for my role on the throne then sit down*

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials