Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No one knows her name.please just use her nickname.  Shadow entered the school squinting slightly. Many thoughts scraped at her had in a second. She barely paused, she was light speed. She flashed down the halls, only showing her long black hood as she darted down the halls

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Jomeimei, It seems like the mods ate your post)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No one knows her name.please just use her nickname.   Shadow entered the school squinting slightly. Many thoughts went into her head in a second. She barely paused,. She flashed down the halls, only showing her long black hood as she darted down the halls

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow was so fast, at first once chair appeared empty, then a blur, then there was a cloaked figure on the chair sitting quietly. Her eyes shone in the cover of her hoodie. 

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost entered the School, reading, like always. He was reading a book of demon summoning, and that kind of stuff. "Hm. So this is the Gods Academy? Seems decent." He said. Unlike the others, He wasn't sitting, but floating. He did that kind of things sometimes.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter entered te school, he stated at his feet and walked into class. People stared at his stony complex and dusty clothes. He took a seat, avoiding all eyecontact possible.

:x

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I do this in 1st person?) I walk in the the school as a stink bomb went off, that was totally my fault. But I'm going to blame the bystanders, just like any other time. I walked to my locker and shoved the evidence in there. I grabbed my text book and binder and went the theater. josh- I walk in coughing, someone had set off a stink bomb, I smiled, who ever it was they were an begginers. My smiled faded as I entered my theater  becouse all teachers do on the first day is talk.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few minutes of silent pep talk and getting firmiliar with te classrooms, Peter went to where evybody was introducing themselves. He held his arm and looked at the ground. He wanted to go DEAD LAST or at least with the least amount of people watching. Just the thought of lots of people made him nervous.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost wasn't afraid of anyone. If he ever gets bullied or something, he just summon a golem to kick the .... out of them. So, He didn't care if he had to present himself, or not.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(jomeimei, it's an honor to be on ur awsome people list!!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos