Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost noticed a strong smell, and then, without taking his eyes from the book, summoned a zombie, which had the most terrible smell you could imagine. Afterwards, he just turned to Cassidy and smiled.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow sniffed the air and waved her hand in from of her nose rolling her eyes she gast a glance as Addy and snapped. The zombie Nost had conjured turned into Minecraft mode. It was blocky, she giggled slightly 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(The zombie turned into a creeper, exploded next to Shadow, and then she died. (And lost all her diamonds))

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Peter attempted leaving but the teacher sent him back into the room full of people. He sighed, lookibg around for somebody to try talking to. He smiled lightly at the blocky zombie.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( XD and Nost started laughing and then the creeper had babies and all her babies threw up on Nost and then exploded and destroyed Nost. Then Shadow and Nost go to Minecraft mode and they use axes to destroy creepers. )

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

I made an RP, it's called the Lost Elements in Fantasy, please join!!! 

5000th post 8/3/13

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(and sparx would say 'I'm comingtoo' and leave Peter behind. Shed command her army of creepers to attack nyahahaha)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
(Enough minecraft references.)

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I walk over to peter and say "Hello I like your eyes they are pretty" Big Grin

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow mimicked throwing up and read Nosts book from where she was ( and then Shadow would scream " DIE DIE DIE" and then all the creepers are trying to explode but a cat comes and they all run away like wimps. )

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

Do you judge teen mothers?

latest videos