Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Nost just said. "Shadow, you won't understand it." (Yes, he's got mind powers and stuff.)

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy- I wrinkled my nose as I saw that a zombie was right I front of me. I panicked and stood up, I saw that the guy, Nost, smiling. He summoned the zombie. I rolled my eyes. "Classic," I say.  "I'm Cassidy."  Josh- "Hey," I say to Skye. I flipped my black hair to revel my purple eyes, staring into her trying to see who  she was. (Personality wise) I usually see right through them but, not this one. Well I can only see through humans but not supernatural beings.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow rolled her eyes. " says who?" She bossed, her eyes gleaming mischievously. She laughed in a low voice. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
~ The assembly was over and we all were assigned to a special class for royalty which was 10R ~ I walked out of the way before the mob of kids came running by I stopped and stood in front of my seat and just stared at the dullness of it and how uncomfortable it would be to sit in for 6 hours a day

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow twitched with annoyance, she wanted to be free, who cares if she had no throne, she was a skilled thief. But then, so was her mother, and the thieves needed her. She sighed miserably and flashed down the hall at the speed of light. She sat down at a desk already gaping at how dull the walls were, add a little art! For goodness sake.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
-Although Cassidy didn't know she was assigned to 10r becouse she was princess of the demons.- Cassidy rushed to her classroom, she didn't know why she was assigned to a royal people classroom. She sat down in the back and snuck on her earphones. ( Mabey Nost can tutor Cassidy?) Josh- he rushed to his classroom, he was a 3rd generation price and 5 in line for crown of th fairys although he never told anyone, not even Cassidy his best friend. Josh went to the front of the classroom  so he  can pay attention to the board.

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I sat down and noticed somone wearing a long cloak I was surprised I diddnt hear her come in

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He shuffled off to his designated class, he picked a seat near the back and began to look aroun, lookibg away anyone made eye contact.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow felt eyes on her and her hand fluttered to her dagger soundlessly and under the cover of her cloak. She let go of it reluctantly remembering it was class. What a stupid word. Class. Class. Class.Class. It was a weird word. And boring. 

The Gods Academy

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I turned toward the board and waited for the teacher while tapping on my desk impatiently

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved