Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Mean Girls rule ~A School Drama RP~[First person please]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
You Move to Calafornia and you are so excited for Middle school (NOT). You try to get the best clothes, the best stuff.....AND AN iPHONE! Will you be tops or drops? Hot or not? Popukar or Not-ular? ok ok that was bad.  Well come on! fill dat form! Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Popularity or Clique: Special feautures: Bio: Other: Mine!: Name: Ashley Riviera Age: 13 Gender: F Personality: Cute and Cunning. Not to mention Catty and Hot. Looks:Will put up; Bleach blond Golden hair. Emerald neon green eyes, Sweet lip glossed Lips. Perfect figure and smooth perfect face Popularity or Clique: Populars Special feautures: Very Cool and witty. Bio: Has a long trait of perfect women but she has facelifts, Plastic surgery and nose jobs. She likes to mega flirt, even when in a relationship. Other:nope to the max Name: Brandon Myers Age: 14 Gender: M Personality: Cute and sensitive. If somebody close cry he does the same. Same with Laughter, Joy and symphany Looks: Will put up; Brown Mocha scruffy hair, Hazeley brown nut eyes.  confident broad body. Popularity or Clique: Jocks Special feautures: Is still going through puberty, But has broad shoulders and body. Bio: Hasn't ever liked a girl so much to want to be in a relationship.....well thats what he says. Has a big secret that he shares with nobody but Ted, his dog. Other:Nope RULES: Ask to Join Please make a boy and a girl First person.....Second person fine. If I say leave, You leave, got that Buthead(Kidding about the butthead thing)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Piper McLean Age:13 Personality: Hardworking,Funny,Kind and a bit ignorant if you do not break her shell.She has had a bad life so far and does not like to talk about it. Looks: Dark brown hair. Sea green eyes. Popularity or Clique: New kids and Athletic Girls Special features: She has none except her birthmark on her arm and also her freckles. Bio: She has always been the best friend type with guys because her best buddy Jenny always was super cute to boys.The rest you will find out as you get to know her. Other: Nothing Name: Ethan Di'Angelo Age:14 Personality: Will see but rebellious Looks: Will put up Popularity:Jock  Special features: He is very rich and handsome so he has everything he wants Bio:Will find out Other:Nothing

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted! Ok, we can start for a little, then we have to wait for others..

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
I added a boy.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start ?

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah ok, give a sec i will

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I join, Flo? :3 ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley Dear Diary I walked into school and everbody stopped and stared for 10 WHOLE SECONDS!!! OMG! Well, I striked a pose and then they clapped, so i went to my locker

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure, Art smile)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper: I walked into my new school.I went to her locker.I had my try out for the soccer team today.I noticed a boy about my age. Ethan: Ethan was there.He had giggled.He smiled. 

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Daddy...it hurts.

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos