Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Mean Girls rule ~A School Drama RP~[First person please]

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon Dear Journal 8.11111111 is Pi. Well that is what my new teacher keeps telling me. I miss ted. Oh, he is my dog. I saw a nice boy today. Hes hilarious. We are friends now, By Journal. Ok Im here again Journal, Ethan is fun. We played Soccer.

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
Name: Kit Carter Gender: F Age: 14 Looks: Blond curly hair,crystal blue eyes, and tan skin Popularity: Not snobby, but popular, let's everyone be happy and popular with her Personality: curious and fun loving, goes out for anything, and is nice to everyone and everything Name: Conner Fefferham Gender: M Age: 15 Looks: hazel eyes,black straight hair, and pale skin Popularity: Kind of a loner and romantic hopeless Personality: kind and shy, has a crush on Kit Carter, ready to help friends

I'll tell my father about this! - Draco Malfoy

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper: I wrote in my Journal: Dear Diary, Well tough luck for me.I got picked for Brandon's team and I totally broke out from the tomatoes in the cafeteria.I had to run and hide so he did not think I liked him. Back tomorrow, Piper Anna McLean I closed it up.I went to find Brandon Ethan: I was hanging out playing soccer.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
Kit wrote: Dear Diary, I really miss Beatrice, I hope I can hide my powers in this school. Oh yeah, my animal communication powers.A boy named John keeps talking to me, he's kinda cute. I wonder if he likes me.I've met new freinds, YAY!:3. The popular girl keeps asking me to join their clique. I'm not snobby so I said no.Well, gotta get to class!                                                                                                                                    ~Kit Carter,

I'll tell my father about this! - Draco Malfoy

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

Piper: I wrote in my Journal: Dear Diary, Well tough luck for me.I got picked for Brandon's team and I totally broke out from the tomatoes in the cafeteria.I had to run and hide so he did not think I liked him. Back tomorrow, Piper Anna McLean I closed it up.I went to find Brandon Ethan: I was hanging out playing soccer.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelsey: I put my journal in my locker. I ran to Art class, excited, im awesome at art. Brandon: I put away my journal thingy and went to maths class.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Piper: I was lucky that I was in math.I walked into my first math class.I sat down by Brandon the guy who picked me on his team.I smiled. Ethan: I was in the art room already.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon Waved at The two girls in his class.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley: I took out my iPhone and everyone stared. I smiled cutely And flipped my hair. I saw that super hot guy, Ethan. And went to flirt with him.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A-Z Food game

Air Heads VS Laffy Taffies

My favorite food

Coffee V.S. Tea!

What was the last thing you ate?

What do you hate about yourself

latest videos