Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A. Trimble Academy of Arts (Open - Ask To Join)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Congratulations! You have been selected to attend J Parks Academy for the Talented. At J. Parks our students are gifted in categories such as; Singing, playing a musical instrument, dancing, special effects, or drama. .:Rules:. -Make two characters, one of each gender. If you talk to me on comments about having one character or your characters the same gender, I'll most likely revoke this rule for you. -No swearing. This is a kids site. -No pregnancy storylines. -No perfect characters. -Ask to join before posting forms. I will be rooming people together, letting you know. .:Form:. Name: (first and last - nickname if one) Age: (between 14 and 17) Looks: (pictures are okay) Personality: (description or traits, which ever you prefer) Talent: (why they're here at A. Trimble) .:Information:. -The school has a dance every quarter, plus homecoming and prom. Homecoming is for all of the students, and prom is mainly for seniors and juniors; a freshman or sophomore would have to be asked to attend prom by an upperclassman. -Grades and sports are both very important to this school, even though it's more so focused on the arts. -Any questions, please ask them. Thank you!

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Can i join?Here's my form: Girl character: Name: Luca Kirsten Age: 14 Looks: anime!!! (just asking,is anime pics ok?I mean just as long as the hair & eyes are realistic,right?) Personality: Bubbly,smart,disorganized,sometimes forgetful,creative Talent: Musical instrument (more on the string instruments) Boy character: Name: Henry Dawson Age: 14 Looks: brown short hair that looks like JB's today,dark blue eyes,usually wears something casual like a t-shirt w/ jeans & sneakers Personality: cool,smart,has a habit of sometimes spilling his secrets,organized Talent: Musical instrument (more on guitar & bass)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
I wanna join but I can't do a  form right this second

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

latest videos