Back left
Back right

Highschool [drama-loaded]

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This roleplay is going to be crazy and drama-filled! *Correct grammar and punctuation, please.* Form: Name: Age: (Highschool ages) Looks: Description: (Bio.) Orientation: Other:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My form: Name: Julie Coyne Age: 16 1/2 Year: She is in year 11. (11th grade) Looks: I will find a picture and upload it. Description: She is new to the school. This is her first year at the school, and she is a little hesitant to come. She had been home-schooled since the 3rd grade. She lives with her mother in a small apartment. Her dad passed a long while ago. Orientation: She isn't sure yet. Other: Loves music and being herself.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Name: Maximilienne 'Max or Millie' Age: 17 Looks: Spencer Locke Description: Maximilienne had living in this town since she was born. Her dad had left her when she was a toddler, she is living with her mom and grandma. Orientation: Straight Other: N/A

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Would you like to start?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Sure.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You post first? xD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity