Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to Red's Boarding Academy! School for the intelligently, physically, or accessory (misc.)  advanced. At RBA, you will be tested on your skills to help achieve school of the year. There are some rules, obviously. You must follow all rules or become a Straggler. Stragglers are students who do not follow rules and/or do not show potential purposely. Stragglers are not kicked out, but run through series of programs of regeneration to become an Adroit once again. An Adroit is a regular student at RBA.  Rules: Swearing is aloud. You are aloud to skip your class sessions (time wise). You are aloud to have a romantic interest (keep it secret!). You are aloud to be both physically and intelligently advanced. You may wear what you like as long as it is appropriate. Proper grammar, punctuation, " ", (OOC), are needed. Form: Name: Age (13-7):  Gender: Physical/Mental/Both/Misc: Skill: Looks: Other: ----------- My Form: Name: Elliot Homes Age: 15 Gender: Male Physical/Mental/Both/Misc: Misc. Skill: Culinary Arts  Looks:  Other: Has been RBA since he was 13 and is one of the younger instructors in the Culinary Arts Department.

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Naya Rue Ross Age (13-17):  15 Gender:  Female Physical/Mental/Both/Misc: Misc Skill: Archery Looks: profile pic Other: just joind the RBA thing.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

Name:  Naya Rue Ross Age (13-17):  15 Gender:  Female Physical/Mental/Both/Misc: Misc Skill: Archery Looks: profile pic Other: just joind the RBA thing.
(Thank you c: )

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start? If so...) Naya walked into school. She got to the 'Hang Out' room and looked through her bag. She couldn't find her phone. She needed to text her best friend.

I know about popular!

AWW

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar
(Sure o3o) Elliot scampered around the other students mingling in the hallway. He was late this morning, the electric alarm clock set back a few minutes late by mistake. Fortunately, Culinary Arts was just a wing away. He skidded into his class, greeted by the two other instructors, a.k.a, Elliot's best friends. (I'll post forms for his friends also)

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar
(Here they are) Name: Magnolia Angeline  Age:  17 Gender: Female Physical/Mental/Both/Misc: Misc. Skill: Culinary Arts Looks:  Other: Is staying at RBA to keep her job as an Instructor. Was at RBA since she was 15 ------ Name: Tyler Newkurk  Age: 17 Gender: Male Physical/Mental/Both/Misc: Misc. Skill: Culinary Arts Looks:  Other: Same as Magnolia. Was at RBA since he was 13.

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, how old is your character, and if around mine's age, can they be best friends too.) I finally found my phone and texted my best friend, Loren. She replied right away, and came into class seconds after.

I know about popular!

AWW

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar
(Elliot is 15, it says so in his form.) Elliot was greeted by Magnolia and Tyler teaching the kids about over cooking and under cooking. Essential knowledge in Culinary Arts. "Sorry." Elliot whispered as he slipped his bag off his shoulder and tied up his apron.

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join? Sorry! I have a habit of asking... So may I?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Perfect Red (Open-DATG)

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar
(Of course. Don't worry, it's very polite. x3)

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What does your name mean?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Favorite metal bands?

latest videos