Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A Boarding School for Nerds. (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
The Nerd Academy is a boarding school for Nerds and Geeks.  They were too smart for public school so they got took out and put in this program.  Is this going to be the time of their lives?  Or is this going to be a very shameful school to be in?  This role play will start on the first day of school with the students heading to math class. Wanted:  A history teacher, a math teacher, a science teacher, an english teacher, and a spanish teacher. Rules of this role play: 1.  No swearing. 2.  Please use reasonably good grammar. 3.  Talk with (these) when speaking out of character. 4.  Talk with "these" when your character is speaking. 5.  If you have read these rules put a smiley face on top of your form. Student form: Name: Age(12-16): Looks: Personality: Proud of being a nerd or shameful: Dorm(girls share with girls, boys share with boys): Very short bio: Other: Teacher form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Subject teaching: Other: Schedule: Math from 7:00 AM to 9:00. English from 9:15 to 10:15. Science from 10:30 to noon. Lunch from noon to 1:00. History from 1:05 to 2:00. Spanish from 2:05 to 3:00. All students must stay on campus unless permission is granted.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Olivia Woods. Age (12-16):  13. Looks:  Long blond hair, brown eyes, light skin, and glasses. Personality:  Smart, kind, focused, and caring. Proud of being a nerd or shameful:  Olivia is proud. Dorm (girls share with girls, and boys share with boys):  Number 1G. Very short bio:  Olivia has gotten teased badly many times about being a nerd, but always remained very proud.  She believes that nerds and geeks will rule the world some day. Other:  Olivia has a broken arm from someone falling on her.  Mike is her best friend. Name:  Mike Anderson. Age:  14. Looks:  Blond shaggy hair, blue eyes, light skin.  Personality:  Shy, funny, smart, and can get a bit distracted and times. Proud of being a nerd or shameful:  Mike is shameful. Dorm (girls share with girls, and boys share with boys):  Number 2B. Very short bio:  Mike never wanted to be a nerd.  He wanted to be a jock.  His father pushed him into being a nerd, because he thought that sports were a waste of time.   Other:  His best friend is Olivia.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Rosa Gonzalez Age: 24 Looks: Getting... Personality: Funny and kind Subject: Espanol! (Spanish) Other:N/A Name: David Miller Age: 31 Looks: Getting... Personality: Strict and mean Subject: Math Other: N/A (I'll also be a student if you want me to)

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course you may join!  Thank you!  You can make students if you want to, but you don't have to.)

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
If I do, I can't do it tonight.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awesome, thanks!  It's okay that you can't do it tonight.)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone else?)

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Big Grin  (may i join?) Name: Una Blayke Looks: Dark hair with long bangs that cover bright gray eyes, ivory skin, usually wears a skully beanie. Proud of being a nerd or shameful: Doesn't consider herself a nerd. She considers herself enhanced in brain activity, Dorm: Number 2G Bio: Una had always been shy and hardly talks. When she talks, its normally a smart remark that is barely audible. She has always been bullied in other schools. Other: Doesn't really make friends very well.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you may join.  And thanks!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

(Anyone else?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

latest videos