Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

Big Grin  (may i join?) Name: Una Blayke Looks: Dark hair with long bangs that cover bright gray eyes, ivory skin, usually wears a skully beanie. Proud of being a nerd or shameful: Doesn't consider herself a nerd. She considers herself enhanced in brain activity, Dorm: Number 2G Bio: Una had always been shy and hardly talks. When she talks, its normally a smart remark that is barely audible. She has always been bullied in other schools. Other: Doesn't really make friends very well.
(How old is Una supposed to be?  It doesn't say on your form.)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
(oh sorry... umm... 14.)

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, thanks!)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
(May I join and when do we start?) NameDazedamantha Martin Age:13 Looks:Light brown hair.Brown eyes with lighht skin.Long hair Nerd:Loves being a nerd and standing ot. Dorm:1A and looking to share. Other:Flirty and fun.Stands out.Funny

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Quin:  Absolutely! Love+Plants:  We'll probably start some time today or tomorow. 

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks and like the new Profile Pic NameDazedadie Kane Age:15 Looks:Profile pic Likes to be a Nerd or Shameful: Kind of both but she wants to be a Jock Other:Nada

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
(I hope we can start soon.)

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Love+Plants:  I have to go offline.  But I guess If you guys want to one of you can start.  Quin:  That's a creative profile pic.)

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

Hey! Im new :)

Use as Webmail

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

How many profile pics do you have?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Can't upload videos?

WE HAVE ARLEADY DEAFET PREMATURE DEATH AND...

Use as Webmail

latest videos