Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
Samantha walked into the class room.She sat next to a girl.She had a tag on her shirt that said Sadie."Hi Sadie."

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Sadie said"Hello."She smiled at the girl.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia walked across the school's beautiful campus to math class  Finally, a place where there will be no teasing like before! she thought.  Olivia sat down in an empty seat.   Mike strolled into math class and sat between Olivia and a girl named Sadie. (I know you're sitting next to Samantha but they're on the other side.)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can Mike and Sadie eventually be best buds but they have a little crush on each other?) Sadie looked at the teacher.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!  I wish one of the other girls was online because she's playing the math teacher.) Olivia got out her math text book and put it on her desk. "Hi, what's up?" Mike said shyly to Sadie.  Man, she's kind of cute. Mike thought.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing much."Sadie admitted.She thought He is really cute in a good way. She put her text book on her desk.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia began reading her text book even though class hadn't started.  It's better to be prepared for a lesson. Olivia thought. "Same here," said Mike.  Oh my!  What can I say to keep the conversation going?  I want to talk more to this pretty young lady!  He thought.  He finally said, "What kind of sports are you in to?" 

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Soccer,Football,Baseball,Swimming,and hockey you?"Sadie looked down at the ground because she was nervous about talking to a cute boy.She smiled.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia continued reading. "Cool.  I would be a jock but my Dad wanted me to be a nerd," said Mike.  Mike was starting to blush so he turned to face Olivia.

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

who wants gwen back

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

who wants gwen back

awnser the question the person above you asks

What's your pet?

Talk about Splatoon :O

Talk about Splatoon :O

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles