Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"I always was really smart but my family is a athletic family so I grew up also doing sports."Sadie admitted.She was starting to blush so she tried to look away and maybe smile at her big brothers Ethan and Percy the twins. 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ethan and Percy?  Okay!  xD.) Olivia stopped reading and looked up at Mike blushing.  Somethings going on.  Whenever Mike blushes like that, he's saw a cute girl. Olivia thought.  She looked past Mike and saw.  No wonder! Mike was still blushing.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could not think of better names.) Sadie was still laughing.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

Can I join?
(Of course!)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia started tapping on her desk. Mike looked past Sadie and realized Samantha for the first time.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Una walked in the classroom late, her hair waving behind her as she practically ran to her desk silently, trying to make it so the teacher wouldn't notice. She sat silently in a seat in the back.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi Una," Olivia said.  "How's it going?" Mike just waved his hand.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
"Hi guys."I just came to class.I tucked my hair behind my ear.I had on a white jacket with black boots and a purple shirt.

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I thought you were already in math class.  x3) "Hi," Mike said. Olivia continued tapping her fingers on her desk, now making quite a rhythm.

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

What instruments do you play?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Boyfriend

Ear Piercing Help

What do you hate about yourself

How are you wearing your hair now?!

My friend's message.

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

latest videos