Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A Boarding School for Nerds. (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"I always was really smart but my family is a athletic family so I grew up also doing sports."Sadie admitted.She was starting to blush so she tried to look away and maybe smile at her big brothers Ethan and Percy the twins. 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ethan and Percy?  Okay!  xD.) Olivia stopped reading and looked up at Mike blushing.  Somethings going on.  Whenever Mike blushes like that, he's saw a cute girl. Olivia thought.  She looked past Mike and saw.  No wonder! Mike was still blushing.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could not think of better names.) Sadie was still laughing.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
servine226
servine226
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

I'm neither Autobot or Decepticon... I am PREDACON!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"servine226" wrote:

Can I join?
(Of course!)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia started tapping on her desk. Mike looked past Sadie and realized Samantha for the first time.

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Una walked in the classroom late, her hair waving behind her as she practically ran to her desk silently, trying to make it so the teacher wouldn't notice. She sat silently in a seat in the back.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi Una," Olivia said.  "How's it going?" Mike just waved his hand.

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
"Hi guys."I just came to class.I tucked my hair behind my ear.I had on a white jacket with black boots and a purple shirt.

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I thought you were already in math class.  x3) "Hi," Mike said. Olivia continued tapping her fingers on her desk, now making quite a rhythm.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos