Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok this is a roleplay about some highschoolers doing crazy things on the weekend. They all believe it was the last weekend they would ever see. Some end up in love, jail, and grounded. The weekend never ends. It seems like for ever.                                                                                                                                                                           Form: Age: Name: Looks: Gender: Perso: Other:   Mine: Name: Nichole Lution Age: 17 Looks: Profile pic, but with blonde hair and blue eyes Gender: F Perso: You'll see Other: N/A

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join?)

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Bay Seaworthy Age: 17 Looks: Has aqua blue hair and some random piercings, nerd glasses and green eyes. Gender: F Perso: Is a skater and seems so brave but is very scared inside and is a girly girl in a way. Other: Has a crush on someone. Can someone make someone for her to fall in love with? Thnx. Oh and drives a volkswagon beetle comvertible thats sparkley and glitter pink. Wore a zebra print and hot pink corset thick strap tank top with a macthing tutu and that is her normal style. 

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can all join)

I know about popular!

AWW

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Celina Cole Age: 18 Looks: SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Gender: F Personality: is very sweet and nice. She can be mischevious at times. Is sassy and has an attitude. She likes to party and have fun. Other: has a tattoo of the phrase word 'Daddy' on her palm. She has another tattoo of a pink heart on her left middle finger. She drives an AudiA8. Its glossy red.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bethany Sahyounie Age: 17 Looks:Sky Ferreiraj Gender: Female Personality: Bethany is a clever, spunky girl with a positive attitude. She's opinionated, outgoing and isn't afriad to voice her opinions and always speaks her mind. She doesn't hold anything back and is stubborn, arguementative but intelligent and carefree. She stand up for what and who she believes in and tells it like it is. Other Name: Grayson Lawley Age: Nearly 18 Looks: Gender: Male Personality: Grayson is laid back, charisma, charming and chill. He's goofy, silly and is almost never serious about anything. He's confident, talkitive and has a random but clever sence of humor. He's a jokester and is almost always getting into trouble because of his talking, lack of focus ect. Other

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok we can start, but we have to wait for others later.) Nichole walks into school. She goes to her locker and meets up with her friends. "School is almost over, last weekend. Then it's always the weekend." She says.

I know about popular!

AWW

The Weekend (OPEN-ATJ)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tamsin Rails Age: 16 Looks:  Gender: Chick Perso: Tamsin is very shy and smart, but when you get to know her she is very out-going and carefree. She is always laughing and smiling. She can brighten up anyones day and she is always thinking outside the box, but she has trust issues so it takes a long time for her warm up to someone Other: She has a British accent, a few tattoos and piercings Name: Hart Rails Age: 17 Looks:  Gender: Male Perso: Hart is very flirty and is a trouble maker and he doesnt care what other people think of him, he could be a jerk at times but deep down he's really sweet and careing. He's really caring for his step-sister and friends Other: He's Tamsin's step-brother

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Not Cool

latest videos