Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Of Mystery (ATJ)

Posted By:
WarriorCatsFans
WarriorCatsFans
StarStar
Helloooooo people! This is a rp about a middle school with supernaturals in it. Please ask to join! And if your talking out of character, say OOC. (Example: OOC: i have to go to bed!) Anyways, we start out on the bus on the first day of school. Here's the form for signing up: Name: Age: (must be 11,12,13, or 14) Looks: (you can describe its words or use a picture) Normal or Supernatural: (if supernatural, right what kind) About: Here is mine: Name: Katniss Age: 13 Looks: Long, dark brown hair. Bright blue eyes. Tall, taller than most her age. Normal or Supernatural: Supernatural, werewolf About: Katniss is in 8th grade. She is in karate and is shy. But if she gets mad, she'll stand up for herself aggressively, even if its a mean bully. She is usually very kind and helpful. She has a good sense of humor. Katniss is a fast runner and is an A+ student.

I like what I like. I love what I love. I hate what I hate. You might be my friend, you might not. Be either way, let me live MY LIFE!

School Of Mystery (ATJ)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Hey can i join? Name: Luka Age: 12 Looks: Luka!!!!!!! Normal or Supernatural: Supernatural.There is a reason why her hair is pink (which is her real hair colour),and it's because she's half nature fairy. About: She is in 7th grade.Half Japanese,half English.She was born in Japan with fairy powers that are based on Japanese nature and moved near the school 3 years later. A popular girl,vp of the student council.Very nice and an a top student at her class.Though some of the boys in her class like her,she can be tough and sometimes let down some of them in the process...

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

School Of Mystery (ATJ)

Posted By:
WarriorCatsFans
WarriorCatsFans
StarStar
Sure you can join!

I like what I like. I love what I love. I hate what I hate. You might be my friend, you might not. Be either way, let me live MY LIFE!

School Of Mystery (ATJ)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join? name: alexandra age: 13 gender: female looks: ( the pic didnt want to come outFrown) but she is curvy..black/brownish hair with highlights..medium hieght.. wears: jeans and whatever shirt ...wears always wears a "special necklace" supernatural/normal: supernatural she is a wizard ( any kind of magic) about: she didnt discover her use of powers till the age of 6....and she lives with  her older brother in an apartment ...the parents left both of them nowhere to be found ...but the older brother kept alexandra and raised her as if she was his child! then her powers strated showing when a necklace came along from the family...but it wasnt just the necklace that gave her power it was also herself from her hands, anything!

School Of Mystery (ATJ)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Hold on when do we start?)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

School Of Mystery (ATJ)

Posted By:
cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness
StarStarStarStar
can I join? Name: Petra Age: 13 LOOKS:  Dark Brown shoulder-length Curly-Sue curls, Light brown skin, 5FT 1IN, Usually wears dark colors, Black eyes, curvy, skilled in kick-boxing, Supernatural power: can control anytype of pressure (air, water, sound etc,.) About: She lives in a foster home. she killed both of her parents at 11 by accident, she ran away before the investigation. she now goes to this school, she's has anxiety/panic disorder (explains how she killed her parents). Shes usually quite happy but outside she appears unmoved by anything. shows almost no emotions.

Pronounce it properly! Cara_ Sweetness
(k-air-ah-sweet-ness)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos