Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom!! Xd (Join!! like right now i need alot more chracters!!))))))

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
 You know how the usual prom is sweet girls running for queen just a nice little dance but not Jepson High School. The girls take it wayyyy to seriously and mostly the popular girls run for prom queen. Of course the boys are dragged into this but they dont mind (we think) This story invovles macsra running earings being taken out the truth and of course the queen. Rules 1. dnt tlk like d!s 2. Dont be so nasty that people leave 3. Nooooo Godmodding 4. I hope that everyone in this roleplay know how to roleplay lol 5. I'd like you to make a boy or girl you dont get in trouble if you dont just ask people to join that make boys (mostly people make girls) 6. cussing is alowd 7. Have fun Form Girl Name: Age: Grade: Are you running for prom queen or princess: Who are you going to the dance with: Dress: Personality: Looks: Type of Group (emo popular): Interest: Best Friend: Bf/Gf: Other: Boy Name: Age: Grade: Who are you going to the dance with: Are you running for king: Tux: Personality: Looks: Gf/Bf: Type of group: Other: (forms can be edited after you find out who is all in the roleplay and talk to them)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Hey can i join?) Girl Name: Luka Age: 16 Grade: 10 Are you running for prom queen or princess: N/A Who are you going to the dance with: Christian (making his form too) Dress: I wish i had something cosplay.... A cute no-sleeve frilled dress that is knee-length,white with a red-patterened belt and at the back,a white giant bow(the pics might not come up but i'll also leave a description too) Personality: smart,bubbly,caring,brave,forgetful at times,has a habit of turning crazy at wrong times Looks: anime!!! Type of Group: popular but when u put her in a popularity chart,she'd be at 12th place Interest: Drawing,anime,art Best Friend: She's looking for one... Bf/Gf: Christian other: None Boy Name: Christian Age: 16 Grade: 10 Who are you going to the dance with: Luka Are you running for king: nope Tux: ............... your basic white tux with red tie Personality: smart,kind,sporty,mysterious,scared of your usual spiders and bugs things... Looks: ;) black hair,brown eyes w/ glasses,tall with a good body,messy hair Gf/Bf: Luka Type of group: popular but if he were put into the popularity chart,he'd be in 15th place

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aristea Age: 17 Grade: Senior Are you running for prom queen or princess: N/A Who are you going to the dance with: With her boyfriend Dress: Getting a picture Personality: Smart, outgoing, generous, kind, gentle, calm, athletic, and understanding. Looks: Type of Group: Normals Interest: Singing and swimming Best Friend: None yet Bf/Gf: She has a boyfriend (Any takers?) Other: N/A Name: Lucas Age: 17 Grade: Senior Who are you going to the dance with: Dunno yet Are you running for king: No Tux: He has a black tux with a blue tie from his dad. Personality: Laid back, outgoing, generous, and a gentleman. Looks: Brunette hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Gf/Bf: None yet Type of group: Popular Other: He is Aristea's twin brother

Happy Halloween! :3

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alden Avalon Age:16 Grade:11th Who are you going to the dance with: I'm just gonna wing it and earn someone's romance Are you running for king: maybe Tux: black over coat with black bowtie and white dress shirt Personality: funny, eccentric, is a smart alec, sarcastic, smart. Looks:roleplay chariie Gf/Bf: N/A Type of group: Norms Other: N/A

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
all accepted! i gues i have to make a form now hehe smile

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
~mine Name: Valentine Ridgers Age: 17 Grade: enior Are you running for queen or prince: Queen...duh Who are you going to the dance with: anyone that i brave enough to step up Dress:Prom Personality: She is very self aborbed she is not very and kinda stuck up. She only likes her possy that follows her anywhere she is jut very not really likable but somehow everyone bows down to her and loves her (look at her name) Looks:wings Type of Group: Popualr Interest: Dancing and Cheerleading Best Friend: her possy (anyone want to?) Bf: idk (takers) Name: Deven Garcia Age:16 Grade: 11th (id know the year) Who are you going to the dance with: doent know if anyone like him Are you run for king: yes Tux:tux Peronality: He is very nice he is sooo caring and cares for everyone just if only people took time to talk to him he could show them. He has always loved to be popular and thinks winning king will do something about hi normalness Looks:look at da eyes Gf/Bf: nope type of group: Normals

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I join?]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
yesureeee

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(When r we gonna start?And btw sorry if i made the pics anime.Frown )

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
thats okay i use anime pics to and whenever artemis makes a form smile

Awwww

~Claudia

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

last one to say Cole Custer wins

WHO ARE YOU ?

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

WHO ARE YOU ?

it's a never ending story

latest videos