Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom!! Xd (Join!! like right now i need alot more chracters!!))))))

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
She logged off. And anyone want to be my girl's boyfriend?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice "Ali" Carter Age: 15 Grade: 10th Are you running for prom queen or princess: Princess just for something to do. Who are you going to the dance with: No one. Dress: A light orange colored dress, reaches to below her knees, thin straps covered by a dark gray hoodie; pure white converse, a few wrist bands, and a guitar necklace. Personality: Alice has a rebellious, but kind attitude. She is quiet, and quite shy. But at other times, she can act emotionless and cold as ice. She is always kept to herself, but doesn't mind it much. Looks:   Type of Group (emo popular): Emo/Punk. Interest: Comics, Rock Music, Baseball. Best Friend: Alden [Okay?] Bf/Gf: Going to wing it and see if anyone falls in love with her. Other: She is sort of a loner. Name: Dexter Stones Age: 18 Grade: Senior. Who are you going to the dance with: His girlfriend. Are you running for king: No. Tux: A simple dark gray tux, a red bow along with dress shoes, and dark black jeans. Personality: Kind, Quiet, Generous, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Helpful, A Genius. Looks:  Gf/Bf: He has a girlfriend named [Any takers?] Type of group: Geeks/Nerds/Normal. Other: Usually reading comics.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(my boy can but later on in the story since i made that boi about noone paying attention to him) Valentine walks to advirsory using her prissy walk and snapping her gum and twriling her hair she makes a suprised face and runs her hands through her hair " GIRLS CURLING TIME" one of her possy girls takes out a portable electricity generator that she keeps in her purse and another pulls out a curling iron making sure to get all the sparlkes she pack on it and plugs it in handing it to Valentine. Valentine calms down and thinks to herself calm down darling today will be a good day just watch its the prom running promotion remeber it will be perfect seeing the popular bots she drops the curling iron and on of the girl catches it unpugs it and puts it in her purse the other puts the elctronic thigny in her purse Valentine winks at the boys and throws them buttons even the small scwarny boy at the back. Devin catched the button with no eae and seeing how the jocks ddi it pinned it to his pocket. He swished his hair like them two and walked two stepped like they do when they pick up girls sadly he got no girls that day. Seeing the looks from people he suspected that they thought he was a follower so he broke away feeling kinda abonded by the family that doesnt even know he is alive. Sittind down in advisory he goes through his notes stopping on the page about this guy named deril the most popular guy in school. Reading silently outloud he says " Deril is a player swishes his hair approximently 5.6 minutes btween each one running for prom king He always knows how to rooll...." taking a breath he whispers the last part " i want to be just like him"

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[Form went to mods... you can look at it on my profile ^^]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(But she already has a boyfriend.) Aristea was walking through the hallways, she sighed as she walked. Jason was messing around with a few of his friends.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(ohhhh) Valentine pops some emom girls gum in the hallway and gets a good giggle out of it down the hall to advisory Devin starts to lean back in his chair to look more cool

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
luke is watching out the window and he is walkin inside (luke is a emo popular boy all the gurls luv him)

You laugh, you cry, you live, you die.

-Mellisa

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
may i join if i can then where r we

You laugh, you cry, you live, you die.

-Mellisa

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure! and we just started) Valentine looks around and sees the same scrawny boy she saw earlier sitting in her seat she gives her girls the look and they surrond him while one girl taps him on the back and he turns the other pushes him out the seat Valentine sits down and notices this notebook "eww geeky" she flicks it off "get lost" Devin rushes up feeling like he wants to cry grabs his notebook and takes a seat at the front sadly where all the real geeks sit watching Deril come in he watches him Deril walks over to Valentine and kisses her he knew it was nothing Deril kisss all the girls Valentine shakes her head when deril asks how is she "this geeky boy was sitting in this desk i feel nasty" she smiles at him and he softly scoots her out so he can sit on the chair he lets her come back in where she is on her lap "better" she says

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where is he?" Aristea muttered as she kept on walking around. Jason laughed as he kept on messing around with his friends.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

latest videos