Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom!! Xd (Join!! like right now i need alot more chracters!!))))))

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(i gtg will be on tomorrow!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
luke walked to valentine and introduced himself (i forgot to say he is actually is very polite)

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Wat did happen so far?I'll just start but can someone plz give me the details of wat is happening so far?) Luka texted Christian.She was outside the school,waiting for him to finish his small student council meeting.U done yet,C? she texted.As she sent the message,he walks out of the building,lugging a backpack on his back."Hey." she said as he kissed her on the cheek."Should we go somewhere to do our homework?" "Let's go to your home.My house is cluttered in reno." he replied.They jointed hands and walked together down the street to Luka's home.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
luke was sitting in the lounge and gotta txt message from valentine

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name: Alice "Ali" Carter Age: 15 Grade: 10th Are you running for prom queen or princess: Princess just for something to do. Who are you going to the dance with: No one. Dress: A light orange colored dress, reaches to below her knees, thin straps covered by a dark gray hoodie; pure white converse, a few wrist bands, and a guitar necklace. Personality: Alice has a rebellious, but kind attitude. She is quiet, and quite shy. But at other times, she can act emotionless and cold as ice. She is always kept to herself, but doesn't mind it much. Looks: Type of Group (emo popular): Emo/Punk. Interest: Comics, Rock Music, Baseball. Best Friend: Alden [Okay?] Bf/Gf: Going to wing it and see if anyone falls in love with her. Other: She is sort of a loner. Name: Dexter Stones Age: 18 Grade: Senior. Who are you going to the dance with: His girlfriend. Are you running for king: No. Tux: A simple dark gray tux, a red bow along with dress shoes, and dark black jeans. Personality: Kind, Quiet, Generous, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Helpful, A Genius. Looks: Gf/Bf: He has a girlfriend named [Any takers?] Type of group: Geeks/Nerds/Normal. Other: Usually reading comics.
yeah it's fine

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

(Wat did happen so far?I'll just start but can someone plz give me the details of wat is happening so far?) Luka texted Christian.She was outside the school,waiting for him to finish his small student council meeting.U done yet,C? she texted.As she sent the message,he walks out of the building,lugging a backpack on his back."Hey." she said as he kissed her on the cheek."Should we go somewhere to do our homework?" "Let's go to your home.My house is cluttered in reno." he replied.They jointed hands and walked together down the street to Luka's home.
(We just started and we are at school.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
luke walks into class very late and he doesnt care bout it and he is chewing gum secretly

Blame it on the boogie

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
 Alden was waiting for alice by her locker school was over and he had to ask her something

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone want to be my girl's boyfriend?c: )

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(thanks and i'll change the thing so that they are going to school,already late...) They arrive at school,a little bit late.It was their first time being late."I can't believe were late." Luka said as she stuffed all her stuff in her locker."Yeah i know.But at least we were kinda late together..." Christian said with a nice voice.She slammed the locker door and sternly looked at her boyfriend."What?" he squealed."Fine.I'll forgive you but next time please don't get us late." she sincerely promised.He nodded and both kissed."Let's go." Luka persuaded him.She dragged him to the lounge.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos