Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prom!! Xd (Join!! like right now i need alot more chracters!!))))))

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Christian and Luka were called to the principal's office in the middle of  the 1st class.Both felt as if they were in trouble."What did we do?" she mourned as they walked towards the office."I dunno.But i do know that the principal needs to tell us something urgently." he concluded.When they came in,they sat down on the two chairs in front of the principal."So...I called you both here because..." she(or he if the principal is a he) started."...and i need an urgent favour from my two brightest students.I need you both to take care of the student council elections for me." "But Christian is running for VP." Luka pointed out."It won't matter much.But Luka will have to do most of the work,since your 'boyfriend' here is running.Got it?" the principal explained.The two nodded and settled the plan for the elections. They went back to class,dumbfounded of the deal."Wow...didn't expect that to come out of the principal's mouth." Christian said as they walk back to class."And why did she say 'boyfriend' instead of your name?" Luka asked."I guess the rumour about our relationship is spreading fast." he answered."It's been a few months since you confessed..." she pointed out.He held her hand and said,"...and it was worth it." They both sat back down and continued class.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(molly you can join)

Valentine snikers and says to deril to leave.. She can be a really flirty with deril but other times she can be super rood she kinda winces when he leaves... what made me so rood? Valentine then has a flashback she was sitting in a swing crying only looking at the feet walking away from her ....her best friend she yells at the top of her lungs "im going to be popular and you wont you stinkin devil!" she rushes from the swing and runs home valentine sighs i really want to win prom queen

Devin sighs and thinks might as well take notes

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The two walked down the hallways,passing Devin and Valentine."I wonder what they're doing..." Luka says.They go into their lockers,which are side by side each other.Should we #### ### somewhere?I mean,we haven't went out on a date in a while.I guess I should... Christian thought to himself.I really did miss the times where we just went out almost every day.But that was at summer vacation.I really do hope we get the time to go somewhere at least. Luka thinks.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos