Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome to Canine High School

Posted By:
Leafstarstormclan
Leafstarstormclan
StarStar
Description: This is a dog school the school is like a humans school it has: Lockers, Classrooms, a Office, Teachers(The teachers are dogs), a Gym, a Music room, a Spanish room, Basically anything a school has. It is located at Fargo,North Dakota. Classes: Mrs.Aimal(Homeroom) Mrs.Eve(Reading) Mr.Stone(Algebra) Mr.Stok(Science snd Social Studies) *Lunch Time* Mr.Sharp(Grammar and Language) Mrs.Peep(Special area teacher example: Gym,music,a language teacher meaning spanish, german,french ect. I am a Darkish Brownish Border collie. My name is Sophie I am 2 in dog years.

HI I am Leaf please don't copy me unless permission!

-Leaf
My codes:
Mothwing

Welcome to Canine High School

Posted By:
Leafstarstormclan
Leafstarstormclan
StarStar
Sophie walked down the empty hallways towards her homeroom. She knew something was wrong but she couldn't get her paw on it.When she got towards her homeroom she opened her locker and put all the stuff she knew she didn't need inside. She cautionly walked inside the room, she felt really akward. As soon as she stepped in the lights flew on and all her classmates yelled "Happy Birthday". Sophie was pleased that all her classmates cared about her. Everyone crowed around her ask if she liked the surprise Her best friends Jasper who was a fully brown Greman shepard and Lucy who was a brown Golden Retriver were right next to her trying to give her a present. Msr.Aimal told everyone to sit down. Jasper and Lucy Gave me the present and I opened it. Inside was a police collar like Jasper's and Lucy's and a police radio botton. There was a a note too is said " Happy Birthday Sophie  you have made our team from Jasper and Lucy". Mrs Aimal called and wanted to know if I liked it. I told her yes and she too wished me Happy Birthday and said either I can hurry up and put the present I got on or I can put it on later. I choose to put it on now so i did. As soon as I finished I sat down.

HI I am Leaf please don't copy me unless permission!

-Leaf
My codes:
Mothwing

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos