Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Form smile: Name: Gender: Looks: perso: Bio: Other: Current students: Name: Steve Hawke Gender: M Looks: dark black scruffy hair, green dreamy eyes, black puma shirt, grey trousers perso: Awesome, nice and funny Bio: ask later on in RP Other: nope Name: Cecelia Hawke Gender: F Looks: will put up; beautiful ginger hair, brown chocolatey eyes, green tank top, black skirt perso: cool, cute and brainy Bio: ask later Other: none we hope you have a.. Dramatic time at Harvard! Happy College!

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oooh! May I join?!!?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sur

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yay ;D Imma bring in someone you probably missed... Nah, probably not, but meh >:3))
Form
Name: Luna Dusk Gender: Female. Looks: Jet black curled hair, tinged with a slight silvery tinted of yellow moonlight; Pure, silver eyes with tints of black and yellow along the outer iris, sometimes baring a red fire filled reflection. Pearl white skin, a scar running under her left eye, right above her cheek. Average height, 5'6" to be exact. personality: she has a rebellious side, a shy side, and a cold, merciless side. She is a by puller, someone who's emotions change with the blink of an eye. She is smart, a good student, but she tends to look down on others, she is the one to smirk or give a humorless laugh.she fidgets...ALOT. she is very sassy but has a tolerant attitude. Her temper is medium but a little on the short side, she excels on survival skills and foreign languages. She isn't too good at looks, mathematics, and other people gave their own personal space Bio: Ask On Later. Other: Her personality changes, but it will mostly be the same.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, I have missed Luna! Totally accepted!)

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure thing little pear![quince is my nickname for you, and its also a small pear!])

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Piper Roberts Gender:Female Looks: My profile pic in a second  Personality: Will see soon  Bio: Ask her Other: She is Dyslexic and also has ASD.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Puma Gender: Girl Looks: Getting Perso: Smart, generous, music lover, outgoing, friendly, and very understanding. Bio: Puma was born to an English mother and an austrailian father in London. When she was a baby, she moved to America to be raised there. She has been living her since she was a baby, having both English and austrailian accents. Other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Harvard ~open~

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Misao Miyazaki  Gender: F Looks: Basically it's just my profile picture perso: Shy,Nice clumsy and funny Bio: ask later in RP  Other: Nope

(( Status : -blush- I'm in love .//////. ))

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Take A Deep Breath and Say "Hello" hereXD

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

what does the signature above you tell?

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

what does the signature above you tell?

latest videos