Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school of the gifted! (OPEN!)

Posted By:
spongebobstalker
spongebobstalker
StarStarStar
This is the school on the gifted only the best of the best can get in and the school is very strict. the rules are no staying out past 9:00 pm, you must maintain a A or B to stay, no messing around, no vandalizing the school, you must be in your uniform during all day hours ( but not on weekend DUH!), no vandalizing the uniforms, no rough housing, BOYS DO NOT ENTER GIRLS DORMS SAME WITH GIRLS. I f any rules are broken you will see punisment! FORM Name: Age: (15-19) Looks: Normal outfit ( If more than one just discribe both if you want): perso: talent: popularity (form 1-20): Name:Ayden James Age: (15-19)  16 Looks: black curly long hair, deep green eyes, kinda tan, tall, and very skinny. Normal outfit ( If more than one just discribe both if you want):thick black framed glasses, random tee, colored jeans (changes the color every day), her fave rainbow hi-tops, and a black benie perso: shy, queit talent: all music popularity (from 0-20): 0

SPONGEBOB!!!
if Spongebob and Sandy had a baby would it breath under water or on land OR both?
~Haley~

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tamsin Kingsley Age: 17 Looks:  Normal Oufit: Wears skinny jeans with a studed belt, she wears diferent color bandannas in her back pockets. Wears different color tanktops with a leather jacket on top. On her feet she usualy wears either black and white converse or different color toms. on her head she wears diferent color beanies. For accessories she wears different colors and kinds of bracelets on her left hand and has a necklace with her name on it (She never takes it off). Then she will have a different color stud in her nose each day and has about four pireceings up her ears nothing big though. And she has a tattoo on her right wrist that says Navy Sisier and a feather on her anckle and a qoute on her foot that says No Lies Just Love and one on her hip that says Fall Seven Times Stand Up Eight and she has has a garaffe on her left arm that says TALL in side it (It makes the body and the head) and then she has Stay Beautiful between her shoulder blades on her back Perso: Tamsin is and out-going, carefree kind of girl and she is always smileing and laughing. She is always thinking outside the box and is brightening up anyones day whatever the situation. She isn't afriad to speack her mind and stand up for others and of course herself. She is a little short tempered and once you get her mad its not really a pretty sight. She falls in love very easily and once she falls she can't get back up.  Talent: Piano, she has been playing since she was 5 and to her it's a way to let her emotions out and get away from the world around her , she does have stage fright up when she plays and gets losts in the music it's like she's the only one in the world playing Popularity: 5 Other: Tamsin is from a family of boys her mother died when she was 5 and she was raised by her father and her 5 older brothers and she raised her 5 younger brothers with them. One of her brothers is her twin and another is in they navy (which is why navy sister tattoo, all of her tattos stand for something and you'll find out the rest in the rp) and the piano is her way of getting away from her crazy family. and she comes from a british family so she does have a british accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Age: 15 Looks: Normal outfit ( If more than one just describe both if you want): or something similar or like in the pic. On school days she wears her uniform of coarse. perso: Funny, Talented, Does not have many fears talent: Dancing, Singing, And Acting. Performing is like her stress reliever. If she does not have it she will go insane . When she performs she feels like it is the only time she won't be judged by people who dislike her because she might have a chance at being popular. popularity (form 1-20): 15 (Most people like her but a lot of people don't

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
(Dis rp literally describes my day at the gifted program & at school.Im joining!) Name: Caitlin Blue Age: 16 Looks: anime!!! (is an anime pic ok?...) Normal outfit: 1st- v-neck pink t-shirt that has a heart on it,skinny jeans,red converse,mockingjay (hunger games mockingjay) necklace 2nd- a cyan blouse w/ ruffles that hide the buttons,cyan skirt,black ballet flats,waterfall braided hair Perso: Quiet,smart,nice,can somewhat read people's faces & feelings,surprisingly creative Talent: Visual Arts Popularity: 10

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
spongebobstalker
spongebobstalker
StarStarStar
Awesome do we want to start?

SPONGEBOB!!!
if Spongebob and Sandy had a baby would it breath under water or on land OR both?
~Haley~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(yes I'll start) Erica walked down the hallway she sighed "I hate uniforms" She snuck into the the dance studio part of the school she changed into her dance wear (Clothes first in pic.) She plugged in her iPhone and played "Just Dance" By lady gaga. She danced glaring at her ugly uniform. She looked away so she could focus. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
spongebobstalker
spongebobstalker
StarStarStar
Next door to the Dance studio Ayden was playing the guitar and trying to write a new song but could not foucus because of thew music. 15 minutes later Ayden got so angery she got up and walked to the dance studio and pushed the door open angerly " excuse me but do you mind turning it down? Some people are trying to sleep." said Ayden angerly.

SPONGEBOB!!!
~Haley~

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Caitlin walked to her locker,listening to J-pop music on her IPod Touch.She opens her locker and  nods to the beat of the music,thinking of mostly school stuff like her next art project. She grabs her notebook full of her anime sketches & her green pencil case.She closed her locker and walked down the hallway,tapping her chin with her mechanical pencil and was thinking of many school stuff.Caitlin entered the visual art studio and sat down on her favourite desk and relaxed,listening to her favourite songs.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
She started to sketch something,trying not to disturb anybody.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?) Name: Audrey Olive Age: 16 Looks: Girl Normal outfit: I thought we had to wear school uniforms? Personality: Quiet, Shy, Nervous Talent: Singing, Playing guitar. Popularity (form 1-20): 8 Other: She has a best friend, and some people like her, but not many. Name: Austin Olive Age: 17 Looks: Duddee Normal outfit: Uniforms? Personality: Outgoing, Flirty, Romantic Talent: Break dancing Popularity (form 1-20): 12 Other: He's popular in his own group of friends.

Aww1
Aww

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos