Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not sure I just feel like I was never ment to be a slytherin" Echo said "I think that's why i'm so sad at hogwarts"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump)) Scorpious quickly said "I need to find a friend of mine, I'll, BRB OK?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo sighed "ok be back soon"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Found it! By the way, what did I miss?)) Name: Luna Dusk Age/Year: 16, 5th year. House: Slytherin Wand: Phoenix feather, built slightly with a dragons heart, black as midnight to be discriptive. Looks: Jet black curled hair, tinged with a slight silvery tinted of yellow moonlight; Pure, silver eyes with tints of black and yellow along the outer iris, sometimes baring a red firey reflection. Pearl white skin, a scar running under her left eye, right above her cheek. Average height, 5'6" to be exact. Best Subject: Potions. Animagus?: Yes, a large wolf like creature, moonlit yellow eyes, tinted with a milky silver along the outer iris; Jet black fur, tinted with a strong yellow along her left ear, then along her fluffed out tail. Werewolf or other Mythical creature: no.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted) Scorpious bashed into Luna while running to find her (BTW, lets restart and pretend Carduus didnt exist if u want)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay ^^))  
Luna bit her bottom lip as she ran into Scorpious. She looked down. He still didn't remember her.. She wished he did... "S-Sorry.." She whispered. She had lost most of her attitude once Scorpious lost his memory, she became fragile. Tears reformed in her moonlit eyes as she pushed past him.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((Okay ^^))
Luna bit her bottom lip as she ran into Scorpious. She looked down. He still didn't remember her.. She wished he did... "S-Sorry.." She whispered. She had lost most of her attitude once Scorpious lost his memory, she became fragile. Tears reformed in her moonlit eyes as she pushed past him.
Scorpious qickly shouted "Luna! I remember again!!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo walked down the hall she stood there staring at them

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I find this and my character stops existing? Wow....well then I wont join)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna stopped in her tracks, her moonlit eyes wide. "Y-You do?" She whispered, turning back around-- face to face to the boy she had loved since she was a 5th year. She bit her bottom lip gently. Did he remember that he fell out a window? How she wanted to killl herself? Did he remember the letter she had wrote? He true feelings revealed? She bit her bottom lip harder to keep from smiling.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

what is love according to you?

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos