Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, You wanted to leave this first one....I just thought.....Oh well, I didnt mean to offend you, its just, You have been ignoring me latley, I wonder what its about.... But, if you want to join you can ... I didnt want to offend you Frown)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(No that's not the reason! Accept my friend request and I'll explain)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna stopped in her tracks, her moonlit eyes wide. "Y-You do?" She whispered, turning back around-- face to face to the boy she had loved since she was a 5th year. She bit her bottom lip gently. Did he remember that he fell out a window? How she wanted to killl herself? Did he remember the letter she had wrote? He true feelings revealed? She bit her bottom lip harder to keep from smiling.
Scorpious Didnt remember any of the 5th year events except for people.....Slowly he remembered Carduus....... "Nice girl...Carduus" He said.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Form! Name: Carduus Matrem Terra Gender: Female Age/Year: 5 House: Slytherin   Wand: 11" Willow, Dragon Heart-String(Swedish Short-Snout) Looks: She is tall and thinly built but still has a large bosom. Her skin is olive-tonned and her straight hair is a golden blonde and hangs to just above her bottom. She has deep purple eyes and is what people classify as very attractive(She is stuck about that, well was) Best subject: Potions and Transfiguration. Animagus?: No but she wants to be. Werewolf or other mythical creature?: No. More Info: She is a Seer and was previously apart off a mysterious cult that nobody really discovered anything about because right in the middle off the previous years drama she transferred schools to Beauxbatons which also spent her first 2 and a half school years at. She and Scorpious were previously involved.  Name: James Jonathan Stimson  Gender: Male Age/Year: 5  House: Ravenclaw  Wand: 13" Oak, Unicorn tail-hair(Mare, just out of foalhood)   Looks: He is a little shorter than average with a muscular figure and olive-tonned skin. He has shaggy hazelnut brown hair with a few natural blonde highlights. His eyes are a warm chocolate brown and his smile is wide and very white Best subject: Ancient Runes Animagus?: No Werewolf or other mythical creature?: No Just transferred from Beauxbatons Name: Cassia Mavise Stimson Gender: Female Age/Year: 4 House: Ravenclaw Wand: 12.5" Silver beech, Veela hair core. Looks: An average height girl with regular preprortions. Her skin is olive-tonned and she has dirty blonde medium length thick wavy blonde hair. Her face is heart shaped and she is wide brown eyes with amber-honey flecks through them. She isn't perfect or anything but she is what you would call pretty  Best Subject: Care of Magical Creatures Animagus?: No Werewolf or other mythical creature?: No Just Transferred from Beauxbatons

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Scorpious waved at Luna and turned aroun then Dashed back to his compartment, knocking into someone again.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Echo laughed "you're back" She said "sooooooo what were we talking about?"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"nothing" Said Scorpious

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh we were talking about how im sad at hogwarts" Echo said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna's heart felt as if it had shattered again. All he remembered was Carduus? And he had a new best-friend? He didn't even remember.. She bit her bottom lip hard, chewing on it to keep from releasing the tears in her eyes. "S-Scorpious.." She whispered-- just as she always had when she missed him. He wasn't himself, he didn't know her... He only knew Carduus! He didn't care about Luna... who did? Her plan on dying should have worked. Why did the dark lord bring her back? "I wish you remembered me.." She whispered once again as she passed Scorpious, unaware he had heard her.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

which celeb u hate the most

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Chat not working for me!

Celeb Crush

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

latest videos