x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1787
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Here

.


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna's heart felt as if it had shattered again. All he remembered was Carduus? And he had a new best-friend? He didn't even remember.. She bit her bottom lip hard, chewing on it to keep from releasing the tears in her eyes. "S-Scorpious.." She whispered-- just as she always had when she missed him. He wasn't himself, he didn't know her... He only knew Carduus! He didn't care about Luna... who did? Her plan on dying should have worked. Why did the dark lord bring her back? "I wish you remembered me.." She whispered once again as she passed Scorpious, unaware he had heard her.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1787
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna's heart felt as if it had shattered again. All he remembered was Carduus? And he had a new best-friend? He didn't even remember.. She bit her bottom lip hard, chewing on it to keep from releasing the tears in her eyes. "S-Scorpious.." She whispered-- just as she always had when she missed him. He wasn't himself, he didn't know her... He only knew Carduus! He didn't care about Luna... who did? Her plan on dying should have worked. Why did the dark lord bring her back? "I wish you remembered me.." She whispered once again as she passed Scorpious, unaware he had heard her.
Scorpious laughed and said "huh, yeah, I don't remember one of my best friends from last year!" Scorpious said, VERY sarcastically

.


Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1787
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna's heart felt as if it had shattered again. All he remembered was Carduus? And he had a new best-friend? He didn't even remember.. She bit her bottom lip hard, chewing on it to keep from releasing the tears in her eyes. "S-Scorpious.." She whispered-- just as she always had when she missed him. He wasn't himself, he didn't know her... He only knew Carduus! He didn't care about Luna... who did? Her plan on dying should have worked. Why did the dark lord bring her back? "I wish you remembered me.." She whispered once again as she passed Scorpious, unaware he had heard her.
Scorpious laughed and said "huh, yeah, I don't remember one of my best friends from last year!" Scorpious said, VERY sarcastically

.


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Luna stopped once again. Best-friend? "B-Best-friend?" She stuttered, biting her bottom lip. They weren't close, they just knew eachother... He knew her secrets, and he knew she loved him. Heck, she wanted to die because of him! "I-Is that all you remember of me?" She asked meekly, her moonlit eyes showing nothing but sadness. She missed Scorpious! The real Scorpious! I love you... She thought. She closed her eyes, a flashback soaring through her mind. 'I ran to the fallen figure, the pain in my head still there. Once I looked at the boy, I felt the pain grow stronger. I fell to my knees. "Scorpious.." I whispered, placing a hand on his. I loved him. I think.. I didn't remember much, but I remembered something about him... Something..

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1787
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Scorpious started staring into Luna's eyes....spouting into her eyes.

.


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Luna looked into Scorpious's eyes, the pain and regret obvious in hers as they met. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her heart once again shattering. She felt like breaking down into tears, then and there. She loved this boy, but he only thought of her as a friend.. And he had a new girl. She broke the gaze of both of they're eyes, refusing to let them meet again. The tears welled up in her own moonlit eyes as she stood there-- frozen in place.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ImaginationGal200_2207780
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1787
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna looked into Scorpious's eyes, the pain and regret obvious in hers as they met. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her heart once again shattering. She felt like breaking down into tears, then and there. She loved this boy, but he only thought of her as a friend.. And he had a new girl. She broke the gaze of both of they're eyes, refusing to let them meet again. The tears welled up in her own moonlit eyes as she stood there-- frozen in place.
Scorpious hadn't seen much. Just something about a loud thud. He shrugged and said "bye, but, remember Luna, your the most awesome witch" and he winked.

.


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Luna blushed slightly, but ignored it. He didn't actually mean it, he just probably felt sorry for her. She stood abruptly, making her way down the corridor walls, the tears finally falling from her eyes. She backed up into a wall, sliding down it before breaking down. She hadn't cried in a while, she only grieved... She hugged her knees, knowing no one would care, nor find her.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
Gupi1999_1817159 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Gupi1999_1817159
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13080
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
(they're still on the train right?)

Latest Forum Posts

Would u date the person above you ? xD

The kW smart guess game ;)

EID MUBARAK

Would u date the person above you ? xD

Can you describe color to a blind person (...

EID MUBARAK

EID MUBARAK

aphmau fan fics

EID MUBARAK

EID MUBARAK

Latest Videos

Play Online Games