Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Here

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna's heart felt as if it had shattered again. All he remembered was Carduus? And he had a new best-friend? He didn't even remember.. She bit her bottom lip hard, chewing on it to keep from releasing the tears in her eyes. "S-Scorpious.." She whispered-- just as she always had when she missed him. He wasn't himself, he didn't know her... He only knew Carduus! He didn't care about Luna... who did? Her plan on dying should have worked. Why did the dark lord bring her back? "I wish you remembered me.." She whispered once again as she passed Scorpious, unaware he had heard her.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna's heart felt as if it had shattered again. All he remembered was Carduus? And he had a new best-friend? He didn't even remember.. She bit her bottom lip hard, chewing on it to keep from releasing the tears in her eyes. "S-Scorpious.." She whispered-- just as she always had when she missed him. He wasn't himself, he didn't know her... He only knew Carduus! He didn't care about Luna... who did? Her plan on dying should have worked. Why did the dark lord bring her back? "I wish you remembered me.." She whispered once again as she passed Scorpious, unaware he had heard her.
Scorpious laughed and said "huh, yeah, I don't remember one of my best friends from last year!" Scorpious said, VERY sarcastically

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Scorpious laughed and said "huh, yeah, I don't remember one of my best friends from last year!" Scorpious said, VERY sarcastically

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna stopped once again. Best-friend? "B-Best-friend?" She stuttered, biting her bottom lip. They weren't close, they just knew eachother... He knew her secrets, and he knew she loved him. Heck, she wanted to die because of him! "I-Is that all you remember of me?" She asked meekly, her moonlit eyes showing nothing but sadness. She missed Scorpious! The real Scorpious! I love you... She thought. She closed her eyes, a flashback soaring through her mind. 'I ran to the fallen figure, the pain in my head still there. Once I looked at the boy, I felt the pain grow stronger. I fell to my knees. "Scorpious.." I whispered, placing a hand on his. I loved him. I think.. I didn't remember much, but I remembered something about him... Something..

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Scorpious started staring into Luna's eyes....spouting into her eyes.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna looked into Scorpious's eyes, the pain and regret obvious in hers as they met. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her heart once again shattering. She felt like breaking down into tears, then and there. She loved this boy, but he only thought of her as a friend.. And he had a new girl. She broke the gaze of both of they're eyes, refusing to let them meet again. The tears welled up in her own moonlit eyes as she stood there-- frozen in place.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna looked into Scorpious's eyes, the pain and regret obvious in hers as they met. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her heart once again shattering. She felt like breaking down into tears, then and there. She loved this boy, but he only thought of her as a friend.. And he had a new girl. She broke the gaze of both of they're eyes, refusing to let them meet again. The tears welled up in her own moonlit eyes as she stood there-- frozen in place.
Scorpious hadn't seen much. Just something about a loud thud. He shrugged and said "bye, but, remember Luna, your the most awesome witch" and he winked.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna blushed slightly, but ignored it. He didn't actually mean it, he just probably felt sorry for her. She stood abruptly, making her way down the corridor walls, the tears finally falling from her eyes. She backed up into a wall, sliding down it before breaking down. She hadn't cried in a while, she only grieved... She hugged her knees, knowing no one would care, nor find her.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(they're still on the train right?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Username Change-moved

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos