Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg, be back tommorow after school

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(i finished my looks, I got school tomoz too and it's bed time si I'll post then go) Carduus walked down the corridor, a cage in one hand containing a hissing cat. Shaking her head as she was blocked by the crying Luna she scoffed and stepped over her and kept moving before she found a compartment with a blonde girl in it. Cassia smiled as Carduus entered and they started chatting, A brown haired boy walked down the corridor of the train he soon found an obstacle. A sobbing girl, was blocking the way and he knelt down and looked at her"Hey? Whats wrong?" (NIGHT TEHN)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna looked up, but ignored the boy as she kept crying. "I-It doesn't matter! He doesn't remember me! No one cares!" She cried out softly between her tears, standing up quickly. She needed to find Scoprious, she couldn't bear the pain. He needed to know what she felt.. He needed to remember who he was! She looked at Carduus, biting her bottom lip. "I-I'm sorry.." Luna whispered as she passed the compartment. She was fragile; no one could fix her.. except the boy who broke her in the first place.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mazie Miles Gender: Girl Age: 4th year House: Gryffindor Wand: Holly core unicorn and veela hair 11 cm, 2 mm swirled handle sraight up. Looks:  (normal looks) Long blonde curly hair ( like luna love good) purple eyes Best subject:Potions and Defense against the dark arts. Not an animagus. Mythical creature: Metamorphmagus.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted!
Scorpious went to find Carduus. He had really really missed her last year

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna looked at Carduus, suddenly feeling regret. She looked down at her feet, clenching her fists. She didn't deserve to be hated! What did she ever do to anyone? She only had feelings, and they made her regret them... She bit her bottom lip, clenching her fist until it was paper white. "I miss you, Maia.." She whispered, obviously missing her best-friend, who for some reason couldn't come this year, or at least she didn't see her yet. Luna wrung her hands together as she sat in a compartment-- alone, as usual. She thought about her life, how horrible it was. She missed everyone from last year... Mostly Maia and Scorpious.. She felt like crying, but decided against it. She needed to be strong.. Right?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(could I join? I'm currently watching the Potter Marathon) Name: Beth Belinie Gender: Female Age: 12 House: (hmm...) Ravenclaw or Griffindore Looks:  Best Subject: (I forget what you call it) Futurey things Creature: Witch Wand: Unicorn haired

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Who was that? I mean she was pretty but...woah, baggage."Looking back after the girl who ran off the brown haired boy ran his hand through his scruffy hair and continued until he found the right compartment. He pushed open the door and smiling walked in and sat down. Carduus grinned and shut the door then sat back down. "So you both got sorted in the holidays? Will you finally tell me into what?" "Well...Carduus it wasn't slytherin"Cassia said "That's fine" "Ravenclaw, don't be all suspenseful Cassia"The boy said grinning "I wasn't! James shudup!"Cassia said grouchily. "Oh shh you two. Lets wait for the trolley"

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna looked up, seeing the boy sitting in front of her. "What do you want? Are you here to hate me even more then everyone does?" She whispered.. She needed to say what was troubling her, even though she doubt it matters. "Why should I even live anyway? it's not like anyone cares! Last year, the boy I loved, liked Carduus, and played me at the ball.. Then the next thing I knew, we were both on the dark side. Then, after that, I wanted to die.. So I committed su!cide.. The next thing I knew I was still alive! The dark lord must've brought me back... Scorpious then fell out a window, loosing his memory, and forgetting me! He remembers Carduus, but only thinks of me as a best-friend! I should have died! I wish he knew what I felt.. All I wanted was not to be hated, but now my best-friend isn't even here, and the boy I love doesn't even remember me that well!" She cried out, not caring about the odd stares people gave her. She only wanted Scorpious back.. That's all she wanted.. She began biting back tears in her moonlit eyes, feeling depressed as usual.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos