Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts 2: The chamber of truth ~open~

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(um..the boy is James[well yeh duh] and he went to his sisters compartment, you know with Cassia and Carduus)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Whoops XD I typed that for nothing! Crud-Nuts!))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Luna looked up, seeing nobody in front of her. "What do you want? Are you here to hate me even more then everyone does?" She whispered to nobody. She honestly thought being alone was her friend. That was all she had.. She needed to say what was troubling her, even though she doubt it matters. "Why should I even live anyway? it's not like anyone cares! Last year, the boy I loved, liked Carduus, and played me at the ball.. Then the next thing I knew, we were both on the dark side. Then, after that, I wanted to die.. So I committed su!cide.. The next thing I knew I was still alive! The dark lord must've brought me back... Scorpious then fell out a window, loosing his memory, and forgetting me! He remembers Carduus, but only thinks of me as a best-friend! I should have died! I wish he knew what I felt.. All I wanted was not to be hated, but now my best-friend isn't even here, and the boy I love doesn't even remember me that well!" She cried out, not caring about the odd stares people gave her. She only wanted Scorpious back.. That's all she wanted.. She began biting back tears in her moonlit eyes, feeling depressed as usual.
((Edited))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Scorpious went to find the cabin that Carduus was in. he walked through the train, searching for her twice...three times....He couldn't find her......?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus was ordering from the trolley as the old lady smiled and waited by her compartment door. She noticed someone coming out of the corner if her eye but thought nothing off it. "Hey, get me something" "Don't get him anything! Get me pasties" "give me a couple of sickles then"Carduus said to the two in the compartment

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
When the lady with the trolley left he went up the other slytherine isle. Finally he saw Carduus. "Carduus! Hi! I missed you last year, just wanted to stop by!" he said. then he half smiled to the others, and went back to his compartment.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Anther potter has come to town!!! Name:  Lily Potter || Gender: F Age/Year: 11, 1st Year House: Gryffin Door Wand: Pheonix feather and unicorn tail Looks: Will add, Long ginger hair, Green absoulute eyes, Smalll height, Quite slim. Best subject: Defence against the dark arts/DADA Animagus?: Yes No(highlight/underline)if yes describe: Nope, but is becoming one Werewolf or other mythical creature?: Yes Other No (Highlight/Underline or just leave)Mephemorphosis(Genitical by 2 generations)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan was sitting in her compartment.She knew Lily was on the train it she could not find her.Rowan sat smiling.She said"Bro can I ask you something?"

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"sure, but not iof its about...SCORPY" said James, cracking up.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"Where in Merlin's underpants is Lily?"Rowan asked.She smiled.She guessed James would at least know that.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

what does the signature above you tell?

What song is stuck in your head?

HOW LONG U BEEN ON KIDZWORLD

latest videos