Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
A group of normal teens, at a normal high school? BORING! This follows a little group of teens who are bored out of their minds and see a lot of teens that would be PERFECT for each other, but are too dumb to realize it. So what else is there to do other than to form a match making club? Join these teens who stalk their new little projects finding, and plotting ways to match them up. Let's just hope none of them fall for a project. Form- (Things with this * are needed) *Name: Nickname:  *Age: *Gender: *Looks: *Orientation (Gay, strait, bi, so on): *Club/Project/Normal?: Personality: Crush: Other: So Join!

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

"Smirk14" wrote:

Form- (Things with this * are needed) *Name: Naya Reivra Nickname: Nana Rivers and A+ *Age: 17 *Gender: F *Looks: Victoria Justice *Orientation (Gay, strait, bi, so on): bi *Club/Project/Normal?: Club Personality: Find Out Crush: Carter Blaine Other: N/A

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
If I may? ^.^ Name: Scarlet Kraw  Nickname: Scar Age:16  Gender: F  Looks:  Orientation: Bi (No one knows though) Club/Project/Normal: Club  Personality: She's really carefree but cannot deal with idiots that don't know what they're doing. She hates people who judge before they get to know what they are judging. She is open to everything and everyone, and no starts out on her "bad side". Very Sarcastic Crush: Naya, but know one knows. Other: N/A

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be a Project?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone, thank you for joining! Yes, Molly you can be a project, just make a form. *Name: Jayden Nikkolai Shaft Nickname:  Jay or Nikky *Age: 16 *Gender: Male *Looks:  *Orientation (Gay, strait, bi, so on): Openly Bi, no perfurred gender. *Club/Project/Normal?: Club Leader Personality: Nosy, playful, silly, a bit of a flirt (No matter your gender, he'll still flirt~).  Crush: N/A Other: He started the club

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join, Smirk14?)) *Name: Raven Ishiama Nickname:  "Rogue" or "Rave" *Age: 16 *Gender: Female. *Looks: Jet black curled hair, tinged with a slight silvery tinted of yellow moonlight; Pure, silver eyes with tints of black and yellow along the outer iris, sometimes baring a red fire filled reflection. Pearl white skin, a scar running under her left eye, right above her cheek. Average height, 5'6" to be exact. *Orientation: Bi, but mostly goes for boys. *Club/Project/Normal?: Project (is that fine?) Personality:  Kind, quiet, shy, meek, a loner, quite evil if you want her to be, gentle, a friend, hated, sometimes depressed, funny, not very smart, rebellious. Crush: Jayden and Scarlet Other: Nothing else, May I join?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((May I join, Smirk14?)) *Name: Raven Ishiama Nickname:  "Rogue" or "Rave" *Age: 16 *Gender: Female. *Looks: Jet black curled hair, tinged with a slight silvery tinted of yellow moonlight; Pure, silver eyes with tints of black and yellow along the outer iris, sometimes baring a red fire filled reflection. Pearl white skin, a scar running under her left eye, right above her cheek. Average height, 5'6" to be exact. *Orientation: Bi, but mostly goes for boys. *Club/Project/Normal?: Project (is that fine?) Personality:  Kind, quiet, shy, meek, a loner, quite evil if you want her to be, gentle, a friend, hated, sometimes depressed, funny, not very smart, rebellious. Crush: Jayden and Scarlet Other: Nothing else, May I join?
(Yay! A project! You may join!~ And aww! Someone has a crush on my JayJay! XD)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(at ArtemisMoonHunt : Yes, you may join~)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kaitlin Bianca Phillips Nickname: Katie but she prefers Kai. Age:15 Gender:Female Looks:Will put up Orientation: Straight Club/Project/Normal:Project Personality: Careful,Silly,She is also is a big sports fan. Crush: Nada at the moment Other: She has a big sister Sara.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(....Bump?... I really would like it if some guys joined and if more people joined as projects...)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

the real world

Fave bands

something good

latest videos