Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXxElytheBlondexXx" wrote:

(Farewell my friends for I shall not see thou until tomorrow's sunset. For now I must slumber. Thank you thank you. Goodnight and farewell~ XD) 
((Farewell thy Ely-- Aw, dammit, who am I kidding? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE US D: NOT UNTIL SUNSET!!! NOOO! Your leavin' me hangin' here bro D: I wanna know what happens with Rave&Scarlet T^T NOOOOOO!!))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden blushed. 'Well come on cutie~! I'm hungry!" He wined, and grabbed Mikey's hand taking him down stairs to the kitchen. When they got there Jayden let go of the other's hand and started looking though the cabinets. "Sooo... we have ceareal, poptarts, oatmeal...gag... umm, bagels, those little powdered donuts, in the freezer there should be some hot pockets..." He mummbled listing off stuff.

"Don't die, there's no daisies growing today."
~ Doctor Leroy Walter, Unheard Screams

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well night my lovelies~! That shall be my last post for to night! For I must go to sleep!)

Posted By:
h4ppy-vibes
h4ppy-vibes
StarStar
Violette went to school the next day trying to find Raven. ViVi finally found Raven and greet her. ViVi was trying to be friends with Raven for a long time but never had the chance. "Hi Raven" Violette says with joy.

LILLY

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?))
Name: Rita Grace James Nickname: Ri, Gray Age: 16 Gender: Female Orientation: Straight Club, Project, Normal: Project Personality: Quiet, reserved, has an attitude and is quite a challenger. If you respect her enough, she'll be nice. Crush: No one yet. Appearance: 
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Name: Jonathan Sebastian James Nickname: Jona, Sebas Age: 17 Gender: Male Orientation: Straight Club, Project, Normal: Project Personality: Quiet, reserved, mature, and hard to get to, but under the mask he's a friendly person. Crush: No one yet. Appearance: 

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Form- (Things with this * are needed) *Name:Jessie Nickname: *Age:16 *Gender:Male *Looks: *Orientation (Gay, strait, bi, so on):Gay *Club/Project/Normal?:Club, But also wants to find somsone for him. So he's sort of a project too Personality:He acts like any other guy, unless he sees someone he likes. Crush:None currently Other:N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ and Storm1232 : you guys may join. Storm1232 : Club- you get to help set people up with each other, Project-  You're one of the people who signed up to get a match)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
((Thanks! Where can I post?))

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(mkay fixed it)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( hey!! So when can my characters jump in? °Π° ))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

vegetarian or not ?

mcdonalds

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

Ice cream or yoghut

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate