Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(I love how all the guys are bi! XD So lets get this started!) Jayden grinned as he walked up the podium in the front of the club room and slammed his hands on it to get the club members attention. "Okay so I'm bored, your all bored. So how about we meddle with some love lifes eh? So anyone want to throw out some names for some projects?" He asked a playful grin on his face as he looked around the club room.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana laughed kicking her legs in the air" Heck yeah!" She rummaged through her purse and pulled out a crinkeled paper." Ah yes ! Here is a paper" she pushed the paper toward him. Licking her lips. Corriander yawned and didn't speak. He scratched his stomach and waited for a response.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(And almost everyone went offline as I was typing the start. ._.)

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha! Eager, aren't we sweet heart?" Jayden laughed and playfully winked at her as he took the paper read though quickly. "Okay, sweetie, why don't you go sit down now and I'll find you a good match, eh?" He gave her a smile. "Anyone else wanna be my little protect~?"  He asked a playful tone in his voice.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mikey, come on! I'm already late!" Scarlet pleaded as she pushed her cousin down the hallway. "I already told you Scar, I don't want to be your guinea  pig!" He resisted as much as he could but every time he turned, she quickly pushed him back around. "I don't care what you want. Move!" she yelled as she pushed him though the door to the club room. "Nicky I got a project for you!"  Mikey humphed as he stopped resisting. (Sorry my internet crashed)

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana rolled her eyes " ok sweet heart" she read the list and poi ted at a guy " Roger! He is such a moron " she laughed and thought of a match. Corriander moaned and spoke " I guess i could" his head hung on the side of his chair and he blew his hair out of his eyes.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden grinned as he looked over at them  "Yay! Thanks Scar!" Jayden flash a bright grin at them. "Oh, he's a cutie Scar-Scar, may I ask his name?" He grinned giving them a wink, being his flirty self. "I bet it won't be hard to find him someone." He ginned. Jayden then looked over at Corriander. "Alright I'll need your name to~!" 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana thought for a sond until she found the right girl." Ah yeah a nerdy chick named?" She snapped her fingers trying to remember her name. Corriander looked over at alana " Kathy?" His face turned red. His crush but he could just forgetabout her right? ( sorry for the random names!)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet beamed. "This is my cousin Micheal. But I call him Mikey" She started, interlacing her arm with her cousin's. "He's going to be starting school here tomorrow."  Mikey sighed. "I can introduce myself you know." She glanced up at him, sticking out her tongue. "Shhh." She placed a finger on his lips. "Let Scarlet speak." 

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to meet you Mikey! I hope you enjoy it here, and that you enjoy being my project~" Jayden grinned. "I'm Jayden, but you can call me Jay, or Nikky!" He grinned. "Actually, that goes for everyone here today..." Jayden winked at everyone. "Anybody else?" He asked resting his head in his hands with a smile. 

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Everything Is Red~

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Describe the profile pic above you

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

latest videos