Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( i dont know what to post)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"No?" Jayden asked glanceing around. "Alright then, I'm sure we'll get some more later. I'll leave a sign up sheet by the door. If any one ask where they can sign up tell them for me, my lovelies~! Club dismissed!"Jayden smiled coming out from behind the podium. "I hate podiums almost as much as I hate ties..." He mummbled. "Makes me feel like all professional..." Jayden said to himself as he walked up to Scar and Mikey. "Hey ya Scar!" He grinned. "How'd I do up there?" (Should the club be before or after school? I didn't think it though.)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(May I join?)
(Well yea, but I'm pretty sure you've joined already. XD Didn't you post a form on the first page?)

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Whoops XD I did~! Sorry! Where may I jump in? and I shall put her looks in a momento ^^)))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
A light pink dusted Mikey's cheeks as Jayden walked up to them. "Awesome of course!" Scarlet smiled. "I think this clubs going to be a success." Mikey smiled. "It's Jayden right?" 

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Jayden put the sign up sheets by the door of the club and just finished the main introduction, so you can be one of those late project sign ups.)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Oki Doki ^^))   Raven sprinted towards the side door of the club, rasping for breath. "*Damnnit!" She swore, looking at the watch on her wrist. "Crud-nuts.." She muttered, grabbing the sign-up sheet. She was late, but it wasn't her fault! She forgot what time it was.. She pushed her raven hair from her face as her emerald eyes glittered. She grabbed a pen from her book-bag, muttering curses under her breath as she wrote her name upon the sheet. She shifted her gaze across the hallway, seeing Jayden and a few others. She swore once again, looking back at her watch. She needed a better watch. That was for sure. (( *Sorry for the swearing, felt needed.. I shall delete it if you like.. ))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, but you" Jayden paused and poked Mikey in the nose. "Don't get to call me that." Jaden smiled putting his hands on his hips and leaning forward slightly. "Mikey, must call me Jay-Jay or Nikky, kay~?" Jayden grinned at him.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Raven swore once again under her breath as her pen's ink exploded. "Damnnit!!!" She cried out, her raven hair once again falling into her emerald eyes. "Freakin'..." She muttered once again, wiping the ink from her wrist. She threw it in her bag, the ink splattered against her jeans, her hoodie, and her face for that matter. "Damnn it all!" She said aloud as she pushed past the group down the hallway, her shoulder bumping into Jayden's. She muttered another mouth full of swear words before going back down the hallway. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Wolf Blood

what is more funnier family guy or the sim...

latest videos