Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Mickey's cheeks were now dusted bright pink. "O-okay, um, Jay-Jay." He was fiddling and looking at his hands. When they started hearing a girl yelling, Scarlet and Mikey glanced. When she stomped past them, Scarlet was a little shocked. "Hey I'm going to leave you guys to get more acquainted. I'm going to go see what's up with her." Scarlet rushed off after the girl. (I think it should be after school. ^^ Sorry i'm taking so long, I keep getting distracted.)

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden nodded. "Alright, see ya Scar-Scar!" He grinned. "Now come on Mikey! Let's go find something to do!" Jayden grinned and grabbed Mikey's hand, pulling him out the door of the club. "If Scar needs us she has my number, so we can go do what ever!" Jayden said a playful grin on his face. (Don't worry so have I, it's easy to get distracted! XD)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
"O-okay" Mikey shuddered as he was dragged by Jay-Jay. Why did she leave me alone with him!? "So what are we going to do, Jay-Jay?" Scarlet followed the girl down the hallway.

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know, but I really want some ice cream." Jayden grinned. "How about you Mikey? We could go down the ice cream parlor, it's not to far from the school." He smiled at Mikey. "I'm in love~ with the cinnamon ice cream there~" He said as they walked out of the school, Jayden still holding Mikey's hand. (I love how Jayden makes Mikey look like a stuttering fool, it's too cute! XD)

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Raven was fuming. "Damnn it all!" She kept yelling at herself, swiping more ink off her wrist. She suddenly dropped the pen on the floor, slipping on it. "Damnnit!!!! What the freaking crud is this pens problem?!" She spat, falling on her back. She brushed some of her raven hair from her emerald eyes, fuming even more. She kept swearing. That was her thing, swearing as if her life depended on it-- even though it obviously didn't. She sat up, grabbing the pen as she eyed a girl heading her way.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-I guess I could go for some Ice cream. But I forgot my wallet at home." Mikey wasn't trying to ditch him or anything like that. He actually could go for some delicious frozen treats right now. He also wanted to get to know Jayden, or Jay-Jay, a little more.  (I know I'm just being a total fangirl over here Raspberry)

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet ran over when she saw the girl fall. "Hey are you alright?" She coughed at the smell of ink. "Quite a predicament you got yourself into."

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kay, so I'm not the only one squealing? XD) "I'll be my treat! Since your new here and all." Jayden grinned. "Plus, I'd hate myself if I just sat there eating one myself, with you just watching." Jayden frowned slightly. "Oh, it's right over there!" Jayden smiled pointing at the ice cream parlor. "Now come on my darling~!" He said pulling Mikey along inside the parlor.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Raven eyed the girl carefully, a slight smirk on her face. She was cute. She quickly shuddered, shaking her head. "You got that right, man. Ink. Is. Stupid." She retorted, scoffing as she sniffed the ink in the air. She scowled, brushing her hair behind her ears as she swore once again under breath. "Mind helpin' me cutie?" She muttered to the girl behind her, her eyes suddenly widening. "I-I mean... random person.." She added quickly, blushing immensely. What the hell? She thought.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
The parlor's walls were a pale mint green and looked like an old soda fountain. Mikey looked around like a kid in a candy factory. "Wow... Why didn't Scarlet tell me this was here? I love these old styled places." Scarlet felt her face grow a little warm as she went in front of the girl to help her up. She held her hands and lifted up helping her up, but losing her own balance in the process.

-Allison Reynolds

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Nascar Finale

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

What was the last thing you ate?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos