Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Raven blushed even more when the girl tried to help her up-- losing her balance in the process. Raven stretched out her arms, catching the girl by the waist, tripping on her foot. She wrung her foot with the other girls, causing her to fall on top of her. Raven's emerald eyes went wide. "Uh.." She said lamely, blushing a dark red as she fumbled to get off the girl. "Heh... thanks.." She muttered nervously, grabbing the pen and stuffing it in her bag. What the hell was that, dude?

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet's eyes were wide in shock. She burst out in giggles, clutching her stomach. "W-what just h-happened?" She couldn't stop laughing as a few tears came to her eyes.   

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha, yeah. This is my favorite place to go, It's been here  for like ever. I love it here." He ginned looking at Mikey with a chuckle at his expression. "Now let's go order." He grinned guiding him to the counter to sit at the stools, soon a waitress walked up to them. "Hey ya Sally! How are ya beautiful?" He asked her with a smile. "Haha, I'm just fine Nikky. Let me guess, cinnamon with gummy bears on top?" She chuckled. Jayden did a fake gasp. "You see, this is why your my favorite, you know me so well." Jayden chuckled. "Oh, and what about your friend?" The waitress asked. "Oh, yeah! Mikey~ what do you want?" Jayden asked him. (Did I just make him have a conversation with a waitress? O__O)

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Gotta go))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Mikey was still in a daze. "Ummm. Mint Chocolate chip por favor." Mikey smiled wide, bouncing up and down in his seat. (I think you did.XD)

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright dears, I'll be right back with them." The waitress said walking off to get it. "Por favor... por favor... what's that mean?" Jayden asked his eyes furrowed in confusion with a slight frown as he looked at Mikey. But when he did a smile formed and he chuckled at the others excitement. "Never mind." He said as the ice cream was handed to them. "Yay! Thanks Sally, here you go." Jayden grinned and paid her for it as he used his spoon to get one of the gummy bears in his ice cream.

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Mikey watched as Jay-Jay devoured the sweet treat. He poked his with his spoon before taking a bite. "Please."

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm?" Jayden looked confused. "Oh! You mean that's what por favor means?" He chuckled, taking another spoon full of the cinnamon ice cream in his mouth. "Mmmm~" Jayden said pulling the spoon out of his mouth with a grin. He then scooped some more on to his spoon. "Mikey~ Try mine~!" He said grinning a smile on his face and a slight blush brushing his cheeks as he held his spoon over by Mikey's mouth. (Couldn't resist it! The temptation was too great!)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Mikey looked a little questioning at first, staring at the spoon with a blush across his cheeks. "O-okay." He opened his mouth, taking in the whole scoop. It was tangy at first put then he could really taste the cinnamon. "That delicious!" he exclaimed a little to loudly. Looking around, blushing and slouching again, embarrassed.  (This is Ice Cream. I don't think ANYONE would be able to resist.)

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've had cinnamon ice cream only once until I moved and have never gotten to have it again, but shall always be my favorite! But then again I have some strange obsession with anything cinnamon.) "Yeah~! That's why I come here every other day for it."He grinned and scooped up some of Mikey's ice cream with his spoon and ate it. "Mint'll never be better than cinnamon." Jayden said with a slight shake of his head and looked back at Mikey. "...too cute~..." He mumbled  under his breath and went back to eating his own ice cream.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

How do I start my board game?

Setosorcerer

Setosorcerer

Kidzworld Radio is Here

We the Kidz

latest videos