Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Match Maker's Club (RP Open)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"N-nothing!" He said shaking his head turning bright red. "It's n-nothing." He said looking down attempting to cover his blush up but it could still be seen though his platinum blond hair. 

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Mikey tried to look under his bangs but quickly gave up. Instead he placed his hands on the others cheeks, making Jay-Jay look at him. "Jay-Jay why are you sad?" Mikey smiled at him. "It doesn't suit you." That's a lie and you know it. He looks super cute sad.

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-I think I'm falling in love..." He choked out. He looked into Mikey's eyes. "...With you... " He took a deep breath. "I don't want to find you anyone, dammit!" He yelled tears started falling from his eyes. 

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Mikey smiled widely. "I'm sorry but I already did." But before he would let Jay-Jay's expression fall, he pulled the other's face close, pulling him into a passionate kiss. He pulled away for air. "The person I found, was you." Mikey smiled their foreheads touching.

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
Jayden turned bright red and smiled. "You know, your my first kiss now, Mikey....and the first person that's ever made me blush. But most importantly your the first person I've ever fallen in love with." Jayden wiped his eyes, and then pulled him back in for a kiss.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Noooo! Ely! Get your butt back online, you can't ditch me at a moment like this! DX)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Heheheh >: D I am so EVIL : D) MIkey wrapped his arms around Jayden's shoulders as he bent forward on the stool to deepen this kiss. Soon, he backed away for air and his blush got darker. "Jay-Jay, people are staring..." Mikey whispered nervously, wringing his hands in his lap.

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for slow response, I was eating XD) "Heh, I guess they are~! It's not every day you see two hot guys making out in an ice cream parlor~!" Jayden grinned though he was still a bright red. "Now come on cutie, lets go!" Jayden said grabbing Mikey's hand, pulling him out of the ice cream parlor.

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's only fair I did the same to you XD ) Mikey slightly stumbled as he was pulled. He blushed deeper when Jayden's words registered. He just called me hot and cute... "W-where are we going?"

-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ummm...." Jayden stopped on the side walk. "Haha! I don't really know!" He smiled and and ran a hand though his blonde hair, his blush kinda starting to fade off. "You and I can just go for a little walk, hang out at the park..." Jayden's eye's brightened up with an idea and a smirk found it's self on his lips. "Oooor, we could always go to my place~" He whispered teasingly into Mikey's ear, his hot breath brushing against it. Honestly, Jayden just wanted to see Mikey's reaction to this. (BAM! Idea~!)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What's your forum post count?

weirdo land

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

latest videos