Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awesome!!" 
I
Violet got onto the bus and sat next to some random person i didmnt know

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
~Beth's POV~

The school day seemed to drag, but, it wasn't so bad. Minus the surprise maths test, the rain, and Emma almost killing me... The day was not so bad, I guess.

~Lunch~

The gang finished up they're soup, or in Beth's case- bread and water. They wondered around the halls, waiting for the bell to ring. Beth felt excitement rush threw her as she saw all the prom posters, why did it have to be so long away!

She paused, who would she go with? The curls in her hair dropped, no one had asked her. She sighed and walked to English just as the bell rang.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smiled. She figured she would ask one of her girlfriends to go with her. She walked into English and sat next to Beth. She began write a note. "Hey Beth wanna go to prom with me?" She said sending the note flying towards Beth's nose, where it landed on her desk.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(uh... *cough* I'm a little confused...)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((OH! Amanda was asking Beth to go to the dance with her as a friend if the didn't both have dates.....Clear now?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

((OH! Amanda was asking Beth to go to the dance with her as a friend if the didn't both have dates.....Clear now?))

Beth nodded, meaning 'yeah'. Evan leaned over and whispered,"what's that?". "Amanda and the rest of us girl's are going to prom as a group," Beth replied, ducking down so the teacher couldn't see her talking. Evan mumbled something, too low to understand.

~Lets go home dudes and dudettes!~

The rain came pouring down, everyone ran as fast as they could to the bus... The gang was too late, Beth sighed. And unfortunately walked home. A ping came from the brunette's phone, she pressed the button and smiled reading the text. Turning back to the blonde rubbing his neck. Another ping spread threw the air, he smiled.

"See you there," Evan ran into his house. Beth stopped in her tracks overhearing the principle,"Prom is too expensive as it is, we're going to have to cancel!" She panicked to the teacher in the next car. Her heart sank, what now?

(o.o , DUN DUN DUN)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet and Sebastian were walking together under an umbrella talking about pop tarts..
Violet looked over and saw Beth In shock... Something must be wrong, i'll text her later i thought
"whats wrong?" sebastian said looking at me holding my bag in his arms
Violet smiled at him "nothing lets go to my house and watch a movie!"  

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
A large (and loud) female scream echoed threw the wind, followed by tapping on a phone screen. ' Bethie Boots: OMG! Prom is cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D'x '  was soon sent to everyone she knew, sobbing while waiting for a reply.

(Yeah, yeah. I know, I'm so cruel)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet felt her phone buzz in her coat pocket... She and Sebastian were already at the front of her doorstep...
She checked her phone and once she read the text her phone dropped...
"whats wrong?" sebastian asked picking up the phone...
He saw that violet was about to cry..
"Nothing just... They canceled the prom..." 
Sebastian smiled and hugged her 
"dont worry if they did we'll make the night fun okay?.."

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(now for the main line of the story!)

~Monday, 8:57.a.m~

It was a very sad week-end for Beth, and by extension, everyone one on her contacts list. Beth sighed with her head in her hand, listening to the morning announcements,

"-Thanks you Steve on how to train a penguin to jump rope... Very useful. *cough* Now I have some bad news... Prom, is cancelled-" The speakers fogged up with people's emotions, making him pause,

"and the principle is telling me to inform you, there will be a school council meeting about prom. And if possible, there will be a project to raise funds if prom will take place. All students must take part, we'll need a lot of help. That's all the announcements, have a good day." The mic turned off leaving kids to moan about doing 'charity work'.

(YAY! xD )

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

latest videos