Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

(How do you want me to come in?)
(hmm... oh! you could be- handing out fliers for prom! =D )

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5131
Jennifer handed out flyers for the prom.  She had to skip lunch right now so she could do this, but then she was allowed to skip a class to eat her lunch.  


All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Jennifer handed out flyers for the prom.  She had to skip lunch right now so she could do this, but then she was allowed to skip a class to eat her lunch.  

In the lunch hall everyone was chatting, laughing, and eatting- except for Emma. She stared at the horror that lay before her... "What the heck is this!" Emma yelled complaining about the slop in her lunch tray. "I think it's mystery meat, then again it could be last weeks beef and liver casserole" Beth suggested trying to liven her mood. Emma cringed and decided to eat her apple-pie. Beth smiled and waved as some of her friends from HE class walked in.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5131
Alex was in the HE class and strolled over to Beth.  "How are you?" he asked.

When all of Jen's flyers were passed out she went over to Beth too.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Alex was in the HE class and strolled over to Beth.  "How are you?" he asked.

When all of Jen's flyers were passed out she went over to Beth too.
"I'm good, great, awesome actually!!!!" Beth said as her excitement exploded,"I'm just so excited for prom!!!" she 'meaped' as Emma rolled her eyes. "Who are you guys going with?" Beth smiled.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5131

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Alex was in the HE class and strolled over to Beth.  "How are you?" he asked.

When all of Jen's flyers were passed out she went over to Beth too. "I'm good, great, awesome actually!!!!" Beth said as her excitement exploded,"I'm just so excited for prom!!!" she 'meaped' as Emma rolled her eyes. "Who are you guys going with?" Beth smiled.

(What does "meaped" mean?)

"I'm going with my friends," said Jen.
"I don't know who I'm going with.  What about you guys?" Alex asked.

(How come I've never seen your form?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

(What does "meaped" mean?)

"I'm going with my friends," said Jen.
"I don't know who I'm going with.  What about you guys?" Alex asked.

(How come I've never seen your form?)
(Meap is kinda like eep, it's a noise of excitement) Emma folded her arms. Beth smirked,"She's going with Justin!" She teased the blonde girl. "he's just a friend" Emma declared. "yeah..." Beth begun,"boyfriend" she burst out laughing. (BRB! I need to get my pizza before my brother does!)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1070

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

(What does "meaped" mean?)

"I'm going with my friends," said Jen.
"I don't know who I'm going with.  What about you guys?" Alex asked.

(How come I've never seen your form?) (Meap is kinda like eep, it's a noise of excitement) Emma folded her arms. Beth smirked,"She's going with Justin!" She teased the blonde girl. "he's just a friend" Emma declared. "yeah..." Beth begun,"boyfriend" she burst out laughing. (BRB! I need to get my pizza before my brother does!)


Violet smiles at all of them and laughed hello Jen and Alex! Oh i really do hope i can get a date for the Prom Ive no idea what Im even going to wear... Have you guys picked your dresses out yet?

~~~Dreamer
awww


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5131
"There is no way, I'm going to wear a dress!" Alex said teasing.
"No," said Jen.

(Please use "these" when your character's are speaking, if you can.)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Prep of The Prom (closed)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1070

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"There is no way, I'm going to wear a dress!" Alex said teasing.
"No," said Jen.

(Please use "these" when your character's are speaking, if you can.)


(what are you talking about that was everything my person had said i wasnt talking at all)

She laughed at Alex.. Oh well yeah I knew you weren't
She looked at jen and smiled maybe we could go and fine our dresses togther 
Violet was thinking to herself maybe this prom may be alright after all 

~~~Dreamer
awww


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos