Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I mean instead of (e.g.) Jen smiled and said can I have a piece of pizza.  It would be Jensmiled and said "Can I have a piece of pizza?")

"Yeah, right," Alex muttered, but he had a smirk on his face.  I hope she can't see my smirk.  He thought.

"Sounds fine" Jen said.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you guys catch me up?)

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

(( shes bringing up something about e.g which is confusing me so i hadnt responded then umm we havent gotten any dresses yet and ive just met jen and alex))

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

(( shes bringing up something about e.g which is confusing me so i hadnt responded then umm we havent gotten any dresses yet and ive just met jen and alex))

(e.#. is the same as an example.  Beth, will you please try to explain what I was saying?)

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(( nvm you want me to you proper grammar with, i said "can you pass me that book" ... right? ))

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, please.  It's easier to tell when your character is speaking and not speaking.  I have to go.  Bye!)

lolololololololol

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
((okie ##### bye!))

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(long time no see?) Wednesday, Week 1. The bell rung loudly as the kids exited the lunch hall. Beth prepared herself for walking into maths.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yep.)) Week 1 Wednesday: ~Amanda~ I walk over to my locker not rushing."Of course! These high schoolers are so rude! They just bumped into me with out even saying sorry!" I walk to my first class of the day,Math.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
((okay))

Week 1 Wednesday:

Violet walked to her class after Art! Her favorite!... #### people these days" She thought aloud as people were stepping on her shoes. 

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos